1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vote for Discrimination!

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by caughtbywitness, Dec 7, 2011.

1. caughtbywitness

2. Emberstone

This man is a idiot. there is no law saying kids cant pray in schools, just that you cant force kids to pray in the school. Also, the reason alot of schools now say "happy holidays" is because right wing christians got angry when students of non-christian faiths were getting the chance to be open about their holiday observances, and so schools choose to be all-inclusive, instead of exclusivisnt against the religious freedoms of their students.

Rick Perry is nothing more than a steaming pile of shit who worships at the alter of 'fuck-the-teachings-of-jesus'.

3. Doctor Faustus

"I'm Rick Perry and I approve this message."

Ha! I don't approve THAT message.

4. roborama

300 likes 12000 dislikes, yay :slight_smile:

5. Emberstone

I love how rick perry and alot of the right-wingers who never shut up about freedom of speech while at the same time denying american citizens their freedom of speech, do not allow comments on their youtube videos...

6. FJ Cruiser

I'm ashamed not only that that sad excuse for a politician claims to be a Christian, but that he works less than a mile away from me.

7. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    But... they can. What kind of idiot goes around complaining about stuff that isn't true?

8. kris B

It is really really good to see that this idiot is losing terribly in most polls.... and I think this ad is a desperate attempt by someone who knows he's lost it

9. J Snow

I saw this ad for the first time today in my queer studies class. Since then I've seen it like 4 times in an hour on tv. Gotta love caucus time in Iowa...

10. Paper Heart

2,009 likes vs 84,305 dislikes

11. Emberstone

Yah, I am still trying to figure that one out.

12. sepphhyy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He's seriously an idiot. I hate how people know absolutely nothing about what their talking about. Why would you ever make a commercial saying that? Where was the commercial aired anyway?

13. Emberstone

There are no laws outlawing prayer in schools. there are laws that say a school cant force students to pray against their will. Christians are fine with that, but fundie christian whackjobs hate it.

Also, fundie christians are a extremely powerful (illigetmately so) faction working against our political system and consitution. They need to stop acting like whenever the law doesnt sanction their ignorance, hatred, and at times nazi behavior, then it means they are victims.

The victim is not the hatefilled person who pulls the trigger, it is the innocent person who gets shot that is the victim.

They can take their hatred of america and its real ideals, and shove it up their ass, if there is any room in there left given that they are all full of crap.

14. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Can I shoot him?

15. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You guys, Christians are under attack! We're not making children pray in schools, and that's why the economy is shit!

You guys know this asshole held a "Day of Prayer" in Texas, as a state holiday, to fix the economic problems there?

This ad is the death throes of his campaign.

16. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Other people have uploaded it and enabled comments, and I can't get enough of them. This is going to down in history alongside Christine O'Donnell's "I am not a witch."

17. Indiana Juno

These aren't the teachings of Jesus he was spouting off. Jesus never said a word against homosexuals. That's his selective reading of the Old Testament you should blame there. Then you can point out to him that the wonderful jacket and clothes that he wears are made from more than one type of material. According to the SAME book where he gets his gay hatred, anymore than one type of material (i.e. polyester and cotton) makes him a hellbound sinner. He's on the same level as all them homos. Damn.

18. Ridiculous

This video now has the most dislikes of any video on YouTube, and is therefore the most disliked video on the Internet.

The previous most disliked video was Friday, with 2.4% of views garnering a dislike (78% of all votes are dislike).

Rick Perry's video has 34% of views garnering a dislike (98% of all votes are dislike).

Also flag this video for hate speech if you haven't already:[​IMG]

#18 Ridiculous, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  19. RedState

This is a Hail-Mary Pass for the Perry campaign. When all else fails, bring out the boogeyman...and for the Evangelicals, the gays are exactly that.

From what my contacts in that camp tell me is that at this point he is trying to angle himself to be a broker for the evangelicals to the two front runners...in other words, he is doing what he can with the millions he has left in his campaign account to remain relevant...and to be honest, if I had $18 million to spend, and saw that there was no way I could win the nomination, I would do the exact same thing...try to remain relevant that is

#19 RedState, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  20. Emberstone

thanks. I did it. people, post that picture to your face book, and lets get the ball rolling.