1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adam Lambert arrested over fight with boyfriend

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by EmptyClosets, Dec 22, 2011.

1. EmptyClosets

Admin Team Full Member

2. NickT

A young-adult celebrity causes drama. Nothing particularly new. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can someone explain how this is LGBT news? It's basically making light of a domestic dispute and it seems like this has only been posted here because it's between a gay couple. This has no real place in this part of the forum...put it in Entertainment & Media if anything...

4. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ugh.. can't this celebrity whore go away already? His music is shit, fame is all he cares about. What about making some good music instead of caring so much about fame, Adam?

5. Emberstone

maybe he music would not be so sucky if he spent more time working on it than he does on his mascara.

I dont pay attention to American Idol (or as it should be known: Egos on parade... and that applies to the judges as much as the contestants), but I am always annoyed by the contestants who spend more time looking outragous than they do singing.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey...HEY do not be talking completely about that. Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are amazing. They're also the two who I felt who have stayed grounded compared to anyone else from the series...well ok...Jennifer Hudson too...

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actively dislike the guy. His music is at best passable dance-pop, but I really get peeved with him using his sexuality as both an advertising gimmick and a crutch. As I said back when, "When Prince mimics masturbation when playing his guitar, I get the impression that he's so into the music that he can't help doing it. When Adam Lambert kisses his (straight - tee hee!) keyboardist during a live TV performance, I get the feeling that he's hoping it'll get him more hits on YouTube." And his suggestion that the only reason people don't like his music is due to homophobia degrades everybody who got their faces stomped in high school. THAT was homophobia. His lack of sales figures is a failure to appeal to a demographic - nothing more, nothing less.

I'm glad he's sort of vanished from the spotlight.

Lex

8. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only time Adam Lambert ever did anything I appreciated was when he performed a concert in my small town of 2,500.
    Probably the only time in history one could see men kissing all over the place within miles of town. :slight_smile:

9. Bolin

My thoughts? Here are my thoughts about this: :sleep:

:slight_smile: