1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Million Ppl in support of JCP and Ellen!

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by breakingboxes, Feb 9, 2012.

1. breakingboxes

i think its ok to post this site as it does not identify me... The page has surpassed one million moms in 24 hours. If you have a fb page please go like them!! LOVE WINS!
    1 Million people who support Ellen for JC Penney | Facebook

(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

2. Katelynn

Nice! the only thing more awesome than this is when I think of how much this must really annoy & burn the One Million Moms people. They are probably just stewing & sitting around foolishly wondering how the hell things backfired on them! lol! The moral of the story is...dont mess with Ellen or presume to know what the majority of many good people with love in their hearts are capable of!

3. Pigme1788

Pigme1788 Guest

Liked it!

These OMM people are beyond ridiculous. Quite frankly, I'm embarrassed for them.

4. Pigme1788

Pigme1788 Guest

HA! One Million Moms shut down their Facebook page! Good riddance!

5. Emberstone

now if only they would shut there legs. People who are extremely disaproving of other peoples private sex lives tend to be the most sexually depraved... case in point Newt Gingritch and Rush Limbaugh.

6. WanderingSoul

7. stuwee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't do FB, so could someone tell that hunk Jay Sunn (the one at the top of the FB link) that I'd love to sniff his underware :kiss:

I think Ellen is just about the best voice we have sometimes in these times :thumbsup: