1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NOM Says IRS has Released Their Tax Returns, Pursues Criminal Charges

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Revan, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well guys NOM recently released info about how IRS released their tax returns to HRC and are asking the government to pursue a criminal charge against the IRS from my understanding.

Pretty sure what the IRS did was not illegal in this case. On a different note though, this is a blog post by NOM and usually I can comment on their blog posts...but intriguingly I have no ability to do so. So I think NOM is now officially a no-comment state, like I think they actually banned my IP address. Makes me laugh :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Emberstone

weird... cause a couple of US district judges ordered NOM to release these documents, if I remeber correctly. The IRS releasing them were merely following judical orders.

Also, NOM worked during prop 8 to demand for the release of the same types of documents, which the anti-prop 8 side oblidged, and then the pro-prop 8 people start hurrashing and threatening the donors, as we learned in the prop 8 trial.

3. Zontar

Even if it was illegal, why should I give a crap about these buffoons? Good for 'em. You get what you give.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :slight_smile: Very true Ember. It's funny didn't they say our side were the ones harassing? Isn't it amazing the crap they make up just to make them look the victim?

5. FuryOfFirestorm

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They can dish it, but they can't take it. Boo fucking hoo.