1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hate crime case update...

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Alex94, May 1, 2012.

1. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

#1 Alex94, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
  2. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Do you EC'ers think he has even the slightest chance to have the case dismissed?!?
    I hope he doesn't......

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I honestly don't see how. If I recall, he even posted on Twitter the link of the broadcast, that's clear invasion of privacy last I checked.

4. Pain

Pain Guest

No! That should not be dismissed at all! That doesn't make sense at all how it should be! That's a clear invasion of privacy and did lead to Clementi's death... What a jerk... How could he not feel responsible?

5. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

No conscience... :dry:

6. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ravi is a psychopath who needs to go to jail, and he will. However, the wheels of justice grind slowly. As the article stated, there is little dispute over the facts. Ravi turned a webcam on, knew Clementi was kissing a man, and over time he invited people to watch. Ravi did it to publicly shame Clementi, and he was so successful that Clementi killed himself.

End of the fucking story.

7. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Well, I found an update on this case...(again)

Ex-Rutgers student gets 30 days in webcam case - US news

Please excuse me for this following rant....
    ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT 30 DAYS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THIS....WHY IN HELL IS HIS SENTENCE SO SHORT!!! HE IS THE CAUSE FOR CLEMENTI KILLING HIMSELF, WTF!