1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just my views, even before I knew about myself.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Zach93, May 21, 2012.

1. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

I just wished to share my views and hope many of you share the same, I understand though that my views may seem controversial but they are just MY views.

Everyday I hear about how Gays, me being one, are fighting for the view of the whole case being Civil Rights issues, and many turning it down saying it is not the same. I listen to how people turn away their very own children for being "Gay," I watch many Pride Parades go on here in the States, and yet being Gay is still frowned upon. I hear how people say it is an illness, it spreads the desire for sex, and disease, it is unnatural and how we are not good at anything and will destroy society..... Excuse my rudeness but the Hell are you fucking smoking?? It is a Civil Rights issue!!! We are fighting for a common peoples rights!!! We are fighting for the right to be able to live our lives happily just like the rest of the people in this country and the next! It is not an illness it is the way we are born! In fact we have more desire for love and compassion then anyone else if you ask me! I watch so many of the "Hot" celebrities get married and then within months to even just hours!!! Just hours!! They are getting a divorce!! And you say they are good role models!?!?!? NOT EVEN!!! I listen to a gay man who marries his partner and then are together for 20 plus years! And it goes for just about every Gay relationship I hear about, yes there are many that do not work but not as many as our heterosexual counter parts!! I have read that Churches HAVE for a FACT allowed Gay marriage before, why have they stopped??? God made us this way and you will deny his creations the right to continue to live life the way he wishes us to??? How dare you defy your God!!! Unnatural??? Excuse me kind sir or madam but please go do some research about animals that show Gay acts and have Gay relations and sexual intercourse, and then try and come back and tell me it is unnatural when in fact it is done in nature and therefore is NATURAL!! We will bring destruction to Society???? Last time I checked we brought it to the highest!! Think I am lying?? How about Julius Caesar, Richard Lionheart, James the First, Queen Anne, Marie Antoinette French Empress, Pope Benedict IX YES A FUCKING POPE!! YOUR DAMN CATHOLIC POPE!!!! Peter the Great, Hardian Roman Emperor, Fredrick the Great Prussian King, even Alexander the Great!! All of these people were Gay and yet they lead their countries to great power and wealth!! And the list does not stop there! So please try to tell me again that we will bring destruction to Society, you are wrong!

These are Civil Rights we are talking about, and I say NAY! to the States debating over the right, I say go Federal!! Write an Amendment!!!!! Add it to our Constitution because obviously the majority of the people here are ignorant and can see that Gay's are just people!! There is nothing wrong with us, you are acting like we are back in the 40's when Blacks had to fight for their rights!

We are all people of Earth, why must we sit here and have to fight amongst each other about our rights which are obviously here and are ours! We all should be standing together as one not siting here fighting each other, there are more important things in this world to be focusing one. Now I know my words can be twisted, who's can't?? I know my views are very controversial.

Some know this some don't but I am joining the United States Marines, even being Gay, I will show them how great I am at what I do, I am thinking about getting into politics while serving, I am thinking about the higher government.

So I ask all of you who read this, in 20 years if things have not changed I may run for the office of President. I am tired of these corrupt idiots pulling this country down. We need to make larger steps forward when it comes out Social Responsibilities and I wish to help lead this country in that direction. I of course have further views on the World Issues we face and all but just from this I wish to know YES or NO, would any of you vote FOR me for office?? I only ask to get a better understanding of currently if I would have a chance, I mean of course there are years to go, and much learning that I must do, but for Country and Liberty I will fight to see this country grow better then what it is. I am a die hard patriot, this is my country and will not stand to see it continue to be used by these corrupt and greedy politicians. I do not care for fame, nor money, I am from a poor family and know how to make ends meet, I know there many jobs to do in the world but I wish to serve my country, I do not wish to die but I feel as an American it is my job.

Sorry to have made this into a personal type of thing. I hope I have not violated any rules for I have not intended to.

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would, but I can't being a Canadian and all. Though you may want to curb the anger because that really doesn't work in politics :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

yeah, I know, got a little carried away :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    S'ok, I hear ya. It gets frustrating.

5. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

I feel a bit bad about how I came across things. I am not an angry person about all of this, I mean yes, it is very frustrating that people can not see the truth about accepting EVERY for who they are. That would be my real goal if I have turn to politics. I want equality for everyone here in this country. And I just wish that even the major religious groups could all agree that if God is there he created all of us for a reason and that he loves all of us for who we are and he would want us all to ACCEPT ALL for who they are and to not judge and put down anyone based on anything about them. Honestly, why do we have to hate against one another and placed blame on each other for things in which we can not control. It makes me sad that we as Americans, founded on freedom, continue to deny people their freedom as Humans.

6. ArcherySet

ArcherySet Guest

Sadly you are wrong, gays erode the very foundations of all civilizations. Gays fight for protection from the law, because they wish to be safe to corrupt and anal rape children.

If an unsupervised homosexual is left in the vicinity of a child, there will be rape. The statistics show it, and there are documented cases of this happening every day. Just ask any honest person in law enforcement, or the medical field. Gays rape children constantly.

Gays are also sadistic, violent, psychopaths, who create shows like "Winter Wipe Out" where people are maimed and murdered. Gays love to maim and murder people. Ask anyone involved in law enforcement, or the medical field. Gays kill.

Gays are also cannibals. If you are alone with a gay, and he cannot successfully rape you, he will kill you and eat you. Heterosexual serial murderers can be rehabilitated and go on to have normal straight families, gays only make more gays. They will destroy us all.

Jesus was a celibate. Judas was a homosexual, he kissed and killed Jesus.

#6 ArcherySet, May 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012