1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NC Pastor Wants To Build Electrified Fence To Contain Starve And Ultimately Kill Gays

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by FoxFire11, May 21, 2012.

1. FoxFire11

NC Pastor Wants To Build Electrified Fence To Contain, Starve And Ultimately Kill Gays: VIDEO| News | Towleroad

Just Lovely, this seems familiar like I’ve seen this done somewhere before.
    He Fails to realise that gay people are born from (usually) straight parents.

But it’s Ok he might drop us food!

What makes me sad is not the madmen on the podium, it is the fact that he actually has an audience.

2. DryOasis

DryOasis Guest

Re: NC Pastor Wants To Build Electrified Fence To Contain Starve And Ultimately Kill

It really is disturbing to think he has a supportive audience for this crap. Can he be reprimanded for saying that?

Lol @ him dropping us some food.

3. SkyDiver

Re: NC Pastor Wants To Build Electrified Fence To Contain Starve And Ultimately Kill

This, my friends, is the result of a lifetime of suppressed homosexual feelings. Poor guy.

4. kris B

How can people who preach such hate and violence call themselves religious? I am not shocked by the fact that there are people who say such things, what shocks me is that these people think they are virtuous. It is incredible that some people can so completely miss the central point of any religion: compassion for your fellow being. I am shocked by the stupidity of people.

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Certifiably insane.

6. Emberstone

wow... the religious right has dropped in our laps another example of a time when the 'nazi' comparrison is valid.

The only thing destroying religious freedom in america are anti-christians like this bozo who abuse.

7. NemesisPrime

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Sarcasm Alert!

I'm sure he has a perfectly good reason why us queers should be put in the equivalent of concentration camps. I mean we are nothing but a cancer to society and want to do nothing more than rape little boys!

Truly this man is a visionary! Praise him!

End Sarcasm Alert

I feel pity for this man. He wants to kill his own kind as both a person and a closet gay.

This my friends is the result of repressing your sexuality for too long, it makes you old and bitter.

8. Zontar

You hear that folks? God's again'd it, the Bible's again'd it, he's again'd it, and you should be again'd it.

If you can't fucking learn to talk properly while giving a speech, don't expect me to take you seriously.

9. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I simply can't believe you get people as ignorant as this. I bet he was in the German military during WW1 or WW2 with concentration camps, cause that's exactly what it is. So where is the progress in that? What about human rights, doe this mean because we are gay or lesbian or what ever that we don't have human rights?

As you said, gay and lesbian people are born out of straight relationships. So that means there would be a constant stream of people going there. But you know what, If they do end up doing that, It means that the camps will grow larger and larger and larger, until eventually the closed minded straight asses like this one will live in an island surrounded by concentration camps.

Another thing if it do happens, the I want to be the first to go, just imagine a place where there is no homophobia, we can run it like our little country! We can build our own colourful cities, we can have as many festivals as we want. We can make our own laws! We can then even over throw the government with our own military wing!(!)(!)(!)(!):roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

10. Fiddledeedee

He's not only merely mad,
    He's really most sincerely mad.

Ugh. I second what Kris said.

11. Michaelisopen

Out Status:
    Not out at all

^^* stereotypical white nerd voice* Amen to that, sister.

Wow. Next thing you know, he will be rounding up all the Jews, Muslums, Blacks, Asians, Mexicans, EVERYONE NOT LIKE HIM!! Wow.

12. phliper12

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

what I learned from this speech... lesbians and homosexuals are not the same thing...

/sarcasm

13. dano22

dano22 Guest

This guy is what make religion look bad and like i always say its the people who make religion hateful and bigoted not the religion itself. There is a variety of different perspectives in the bible and any so called 'perfect" christian should know that. Being there is no such thing as a perfect christian or even a perfect person. In my personal belief you should look at your own sins before you judge another's sins.

14. Linthras

Linthras Guest

We could always dig a tunnel, or more fashionably, summon a rainbow and climb out. :lol:

---------- Post added 22nd May 2012 at 06:52 PM ----------

At least he sort of knows lesbians + gay men can reproduce, seeing as they need to be put in different fenced areas....

---------- Post added 22nd May 2012 at 06:54 PM ----------

He's gosh darn proud of his hatred and seems rather focussed on the images of what two men or women would do together. But then that last problem seems to be common in homophobes...

15. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Wow buddy, the next time you have a thought, let it go.

You can hate me for being gay, I'll pity you for being dumb :slight_smile:

16. Vesper

Charming guy. Must be a real hit at church potlucks with his "dead homosexual" jokes.

Ugh.

17. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I'm quite sure doing something like this is reminiscent of the Holocaust and could get him put away for a long, long time being that it's human endangerment.

18. JRNagoya

I watched this on the internet when Anderson Cooper did a piece on that guy. He actually mimicked the pastor's frequent use of 'agint' at the end of his piece which made me laugh.

Now I'm of a mind to get a bunch of my gay and lesbian friends together, build a mock electric fence compound, drop it in the middle of Time Square, suspend a disco ball, blare out dance hits, and toss miniature baby dolls to the crowd since we "can't reproduce." The only response to such an asinine opinion as that pastor's is pure ridicule and public mockery. Who's with me?

19. Mej7

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

People actually listen to this guy?!?

That is some fine education he must of had! (sarcasm) :slight_smile:

I'll save him a seat in hell... (LOL)

I love that he cares enough to drop us all down some food once in awhile! :slight_smile:
    What a splendid guy! I'd love to visit with him :slight_smile: He'd be a wonderful person to talk to- his words are so inspiring!!! (sarcasm- LOL)

"How come christains are the most 'unchristlike' ppl of us all?"

20. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Agreed.