1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Zealand Teen bashed unconscious in anti-gay attack

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, May 29, 2012.

1. Dan82

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10809422

2. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Sometimes I just think it has to be closeted homosexuals, why else would you get a kick out of ganging up on a single harmless individual...

3. sguyc

I think you don't realize how stupid so many humans actually are. Very stupid people are also very hateful and they love expressing their hate because it makes their shity lives seem less shity.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad he's okay...but damn...

5. ArcherySet

ArcherySet Guest

It has nothing to do with being 'closeted', they were 3 bullies, 3 animals, looking to get their kicks from beating up someone physically smaller than them. I wish this kid was able to defend himself, or was armed and was able to shoot them dead. 3 less pieces of trash floating around, stinking up the planet.

Even more unrealistic (but more satisfying) would be these 3 losers arguing as to which of them noticed 'the faggot' first and confused him for a girl. Then they could perceive themselves as gay, and beat each other to death.

Either scenario would be justice served. Animals.