1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zimbabwe's stance on LGBT rights

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by 4alex6, May 29, 2012.

1. 4alex6

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been on in many months becasue of school, but a recent project that I did a few days ago made me want to share it on here. My Developing Nations class was told to research a global issue and then present it in some way. I chose to make a video about the lack of LBGT rights in the African country of Zimbabwe. I don't want to go into to much detail, so I hope that you all will take a look at my video on YouTube and tell me what you think about it. Also, I sent a personal letter to the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights explaining the issue and what should be done. If anyone would like a copy of my letter please let me know! Any suggestions on how I could make this video better or suggestions for future videos would be much appreciated! :slight_smile:

Video link: Zimbabwe's Ignorance Towards Gay Rights - YouTube

2. LailaForbidden

wow thats really good! go you!! :grin: its really sad what some countries do to their people :frowning2: thank you so much for taking action