1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pastor Hangs Barack Obama In Effigy In Florida Church's Front Yard

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by mnguy, Jun 10, 2012.

1. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This guy is crazy and represents evil and hate. He's a perfect example of how some people ruin what can be a good thing. This will drive more people from Christianity than bring into it. On one hand I wish no one would report on morons like this, thus giving the attention they seem to crave, on the other hand, it helps illustrate how much hate there is for GLBT people.

Terry Jones, Quran-Burning Pastor, Hangs Barack Obama Effigy Outside Florida Church (PHOTO)

2. Zontar

Serves him right. I don't care who the President is or what he believes in, you don't get away with shit like this. I hope there's something they can charge him with.

3. ANightDude

Terry Jones is just so fucking crazy. He would set off a nuclear bomb if it got him attention.

4. Skies

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really wonder just what exactly is going through this man's head. How fucked up must a man be to reach such a level of insanity?
    Also, I understand the importance of Freedom of Speech and all, but this is taking things too far. This is a bloody hate speech.

5. fireworks

fireworks Guest

:confused::confused::confused:

This guy needs to see a therapist.

6. Emberstone

As I keep saying, we need obama to come out against public goat raping just so this nutjob will do it to distance himself... then we can throw him in jail for animal abuse and lewd behavior.

7. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The president being hung from a noose next to the American flag whilst holding a flag representing people's rights. How horrible must a person be to do this kind of thing? It really speaks to how backward America is with human rights. Who's rights are next after this? What reason will they have for lynching effigies in fifty years and how will we react to it?

History repeats itself, and looking at this makes it obvious that's exactly what it is doing.

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Couldn't say it better myself. This guy is really crazy. I hope that the secret service does do something to this guy.

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Big time Facepalm here