1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feds Sue Larry Craig Over Bathroom Sex Sting Defense Cash

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Dan82

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsme...um=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+tpm-news+(TPMNews)

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nice to see something happen for the right reasons.

This guy is a total piece of shit with absolutely zero integrity. He lied his ass off about the sting, then lied his ass off at the press conference, then lied his ass off some more when he claimed he never promised to resign.

IT wont stop him from being a corrupt, closeted piece of crap, but at least people will know to a little better extent that he *is* a piece of shit :slight_smile:

3. Zontar

I always gave Larry Craig the benefit of the doubt, particularly because I've never heard of the "foot-tapping" gimmick and also because there's really no way we could ever find out what happened. A guilty plea doesn't necessarily mean you admit to doing it...despite what they make you sign at the courthouse.

It's so fulfilling to catch bigots in hypocrisy, but we'll never know for sure what he did.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Except that, apparently, among his cronies in the senate, he was widely known as "Fairy Larry" and it was an open secret that you didn't go in the bathrooms when Larry was in there because... shit happened.

And I have heard of the "foot tapping" thing. It's not common among younger people but for people of his generation it was a very common and relatively safe way of hinting at what you wanted.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I literally banged my head against my computer this time...