1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brooklyn family to sue city after son blinded by bullies in brutal assault

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Dan82

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...y-h-mann-junior-high-school-article-1.1098129

2. Travel Tech

That's just so sad...

3. person54

I don't how some people think LGBT people don't deserve protections or that bullying is a problem when things like this happen. This is so sad.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know what's worse. The fact no one did anything when it happened in the MIDDLE OF A SCHOOL CAFETERIA! Or that he has to ask his father, "Daddy am I ever going to be able to see again?"...honestly the latter just completely broke my heart... I mean no father wants to hear that especially when their son actually could see prior to the incident...that part just yeah I cried.

5. Emberstone

because the people who think like that are bullies in general. Racists, homophobes, sexists, and xenophobes wrap themselves all up in their hatred, and that defines them. Sometimes they try to hide it using empty, easily dismantled rhetoric, or by claiming religious freedom... but their identities are based on how they think everyone who is different to them is less than them.

You can't argue with a anti-jesus asshole who claims to have the christian god on their side while they do everything jesus himself told them not to.