1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blankenhorn Supports Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Kidd, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

David Blankenhorn was one of the very few witnesses who testified in support of Proposition 8 during the original trial. The case is still on-going so it just went from bad to worse for our opposition.

2. Emberstone

this was the man, afterall, that two years ago admitted on the stand during the porp 8 case that "we will become more american the day we let commited same sex couples marry."

It doesnt surprise me. I really felt at the time the trial was happening that he was someone who was reasonable in that he was not just simply towing some ideological line. he actually debating, and admitted to the valid reasoning of the marriage equality side during the trial. I felt it was a matter of time before he came out in support of lgbt marriage rights.

I bet maggie gallagher looked up from the rotted corpse of the children she kidnapped to snarl her displeasure, while yanking on the dog collar she has affixed to Brian Brown's neck.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So amusing as NOM and the Prop H8 supporters lose more and more support. :slight_smile: