1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chuck Norris: "Is Obama creating a pro-gay Boy Scouts of America?"

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Dan82

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/is-obama-creating-a-pro-gay-boy-scouts-of-america/

2. J Snow

Wow, these comments....

"Stupid is allowing queers in the BSA or ANYWHERE near our children. I am intolerant of queers around my children."

"Why would a gay man want to be a leader in a straight organization comprised mostly of straight young men? Answer truthfully."

"You are very ill informed. People lie to their psychologists and, if they need a psychologist, it's obvious they have a mental dsyfunction...not a very good example there Bob. LOL Women who have sex with the same partner for many years vaginally do not get diseases such as those who engage in sodomy. In fact, the pathway for disease is to allow yourself to be sodomized and then have vaginal sex. Any woman who does this is asking for trouble. They and queer men who have no sense anyway."

URGE TO DESTROY COMPUTER RISING!!!!

3. Nightmaric

Faith in humanity is falling.

4. J Snow

Oh what do you know. I just made an account and wrote a big like 4 paragraph comment about how I used to be in the boy scouts and about how it effected me wanting to be a girl and all that. After I try to post it its all, "Oh well a moderator needs to approve your message before it can be posted." Censoring the masses incoming.

5. Dan82

Unless you have very thick skin it’s better that it didn’t get posted

6. J Snow

I've been on the internet long enough to know how it works. I'm not worried. I'm more ashamed I got trolled into making an account for their site just to give my 2 cents.

7. Bradley

Well, my respect for Chuck Norris just dropped to near Charlton Heston levels...Didn't realize he was just another angry, backwards old man.

8. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^this

Now I'm glad Bruce Lee killed him

9. Danielle

Danielle Guest

Chuck Norris has been and always will be a retard.

10. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

Wow... I'm a boy scout and I had no idea that they do that. Do they kick you out of the troop or something?

11. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I could never understand the world's fascination of Chuck Norris, first of all, the guy is a really, really, really bad actor, I think Arnold Swazeneger is a better actor than him. His movies always were war related so one has to think what is his problem? why only take war related roles. Is he making up for something? Is he so deep in the closet that it is an ongoing personal war, that he feels it's the only roles that fit him. I think he might , just might be worse than Stefan Segul.

12. Vesper

Bruce Lee defeated Chuck Norris, and by all accounts was the superior martial artist. Since that's true, why the heck aren't people making references to Bruce Lee doing impossible things?

By the way, more pressing questions would be "why are we allowing right-wing fanatic Chuck Norris to stay relevant?", and "what makes Chuck Norris think he's the arbiter of right and wrong?".

13. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nooooo.
    I love Chuck Norris jokes. #ExWoWer

14. dano22

dano22 Guest

Truthfully Chuck Norris is overrated and anyone who takes what he says seriously is crazy. Also Chuck Norris jokes are just very immature and pointless.

15. SkyDiver

It's funny... the Internet is a thing of the future, yet so much crap on it belongs in the past. I've pretty much given up on reading comment sections, as they usually contain the cesspools of humanity.

16. Mobiusponder

Chuck Norris jokes are funny precisely because they don't make any sense. Competence is overrated; we want our heroes to be preposterously dumb.
    That said, there are stupid people; there are misguided people; eh. I've taken to just ignoring the comments on things like this. Replying with logic, sadly, does not get anywhere [especially with how extreme the spectrum is nowadays: you either support or hate, and there is no middle ground, and there are no smart people on the other side ever].

17. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is why I love Google Plus over Facebook. I feel fb is a collection of people like you said cesspools. The only reason I still have a FB account is to chat with my mom every now and then. Otherwise, I don't use that crap, in fact, I haven't logged on FB in 4 months!

18. adam88

All of the above applies to the internet in general, too. See:

"Truthfully, The Internet is overrated and anyone who takes what it says seriously is crazy. Also the Internet is just very immature and pointless."

Still, I love the internet. :slight_smile: Most of the Norris jokes are about taking hyperbole to its logical conclusion. Thus, funny, if immature.

Don't love the article/comments though.

19. dano22

dano22 Guest

The internet is the most valuable source of information now days. I agree that there are lies on the internet but you cannot deny how great it is for everyone's personal use. For example I like genealogy and I don't have to always contact a historical society or courthouse when I want information on genealogy I can just go to ancestry.com. Getting off topic but that is a reason that makes the internet a great thing to use.