1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't be a gay or lesbian: Former Malaysian PM

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Dan82

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/dont-be-a-gay-or-lesbian-former-malaysian-pm/967877/

2. julia

Artificial insemination.

3. NiCoco

Bullcrap.
    C'mon..even though we have the LGBT!
    Doesn't mean there are not any other men marrying women! There can still be children! STILL! We can adopt children both ways!

4. Philvanuirle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Furthermore about this topic, check out these comments I found from Ellen's Wedding Monologue video:

"I stabbed 2 motherfuckers today....please everyone they are doing all this because they are shaytanic so please kill them wherever u see these homosexual filthy motherfuckers...." -MafiaFerrari

"they are sick need to put into camps hitler style"

"gay is aids"

"I wish every homosexual dies today"

"Kill homosexuals .....AIDS are caused by these messed up shaytanic motherfuckers"

"ok im not saying crap but jusst to let you know gay marriage is completely wrong it states it the bible man shall not lay with man and woman shall not lay with woman so you notice God did not put 2 Eves on the earth or even 2 Adams it was not meant to be this way and dont get me wrong i think ellen is super funny pretty and hilarouse she just has made some wrong dicisions thats all.:slight_smile:"

This is the "country" we will in.

5. Ridiculous

Oh wow, we're so lucky he's told us this. The world was so close to being underpopulated for a moment there!

6. Mej7

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1 in 10 ppl are LGBT. So I've read. It isn't as if the entire world will become LGBT if same-sex marriage becomes legal in all 50 states, or even if it becomes legal in the world. There will always be both LGBT and straight ppl. So, what that man said about one generation leading the whole world to be childless is a bunch of BS. Thats common sence. And obviously, being LGBT is NOT a choice. These ppl are ignorant. It is this ignorance that leads to our being less than free. "Marriage is a human right, not a heterosexual privledge." We deserve the freedom to love! No. We don't just DESERVE it. We are born with the right, just as anyone else on this Earth is.

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm the problem he seems to have is that it's like telling him to not be a bigot, it's just not possible :slight_smile: