1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Million Moms condemns "Gay Oreos."

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Menaki-Neko, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
  2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oooo scawy

Poor kids though, I just had a thought, parents boycotting Kraft means kids won't get Kraft Dinner anymore...a lot of tearful kids will be out there....

#2 Revan, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  3. dairyuu

What a f*cking shock. Yet again, that hate group speaks out against a brand for speaking out. What a surprise.

4. Emberblaze

Guffaw faw faw faaaaw!!! You kiddin me?! Are they REALLY gettin mad at this?? A COOKIE?! It's a COOOOKIE?! They're gonna condemn a COOKIE?!

I'm sorry, this is just hilarious! Are we supposed to be angry? Or feel bad about this? Psh, I wanna go eat some oreos now!

Anybody got some oreos? C'mon guys, let's make this the official LGBT cookie!

5. LetterA

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's funny because I doubt Oreo's actual sales will be affected more than a few hundredths of a percentage point, if that.

I find it infuriating that there's still so much anti-LGBT sentiment in the world waiting to be observed, but this Oreo situation actually makes me happy, too, because Oreo took the right stance and other companies may follow. Certainly the publicity side of the equation is good.

6. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

I really don't care about them that much. If they had accomplished anything, or were at all a threat to me or my rights I might care. But really it's just a mixture of being sad and funny.

7. Mej7

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would love to eat a rainbow cookie! They should sell them like that! GO OREOS!!! :grin:

8. Katelynn

These people also tried to condemn JC Penny for supporting Ellen DeGeneres & that blew up in their faces quick. IM willing to bet even more people love Oreos than love Ellen, so One Million Moms is really setting themselves up for failure this time around. But, then again, some people enjoy failing bc then they can compain & go on & on about conspiracies against them... lol

9. SkyDiver

It's not a matter of "may", but "will".

In 5-10 years, these anti-gay bigots won't have anything left if they're going to boycott everything that supports LGBT equality.

10. Caoimhe Fayre

bought my package of oreos today (even though I really can't afford them) and just because of this! :slight_smile: go Oreo!!!

hehe if only they would use food dye to make ACTUAL rainbow oreos, now THAT would be sincerely awesome.. lol :slight_smile: *dreams of rainbow oreo cookies*

11. Vesper

I haven't eaten Oreos in ages, but I might get a pack or two just to spite One Million Moms.

The one company I would most love to see come out publicly for LGBT rights is Crayola. The sheer volume of ad ideas notwithstanding, Crayola crayons are such a staple at schools and at homes with kids that it'd seem utterly bizarre for One Million Moms to boycott them!

12. HunterN95

More like One Million Twats :la:

13. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There aren't even One Million, if I recall there aren't even 100,000 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

Look on the bright side, they're making antigay people seem even more insane, and driving more and more people over to our side :slight_smile:
    Also, ever dollar conservatives waste to help one million moms boycott oreos, is a dollar taken away from groups trying to prevent marriage equality in Maine and Washington, ect.

15. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Now that you've said that it's all I can think about.

ONE MILLION MOMS BOYCOTT CRAYOLA

It's quite the headline, but you're so right...

16. ryanninjasheep

"Lets boycott the weather now! It makes rainbows!"

17. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I too would love to see Crayola.

18. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    But you don't understand- it's not just a cookie, IT'S A GAY COOKIE!!! :eek:
    It even contains soy, which is known to fag kids up. Soon, all our children will be a bunch of diabetic queers! And then, with no straight people, the human race will die out. Damn you Oreos! And thank you omm, for bringing to light the horrors of this evil snack.
    But let's not forget the other agenda these Whoreos are pushing on our innocent children, do I? Look at the "classic Oreo:" white cream, between two black cookies? Not only are Oreos promoting homosexuality, they're clearly advocates of interracial three-ways!

Enough, I say! let us take a stand against the powerful cookie industry, and buy up all these Oreos before they indoctrinate our children with their ideas of interracial, gay sex orgies!

I don't need to point out this is sarcasm, do I?

---------- Post added 29th Jun 2012 at 11:36 PM ----------

ALso, am I the only one who thought that rainbow oreo looked just awful? Like the cream had been replaced with play-doh... ick.

19. Bradley

I wonder how many of these moms used Google on their Macs or PCs (all openly support gay rights) to get to a site where they could complain about a cookie being gay?

These people have about as much credibility as people who damn us to hell by quoting Leviticus 18:22, then completely ignore 3/4 of the rest of the verses in that book because it's not convenient for them...

[​IMG]
    Lev 19:28 "Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD."

20. Tim

Tim

We'll miss those 40,000 people. Oh wait, no we won't. Their kids will start screaming for Oreos and they'll cave in.

On top of this, you'd think they'd learn. The last time they did this, with JC Penney, they did nothing but increase their sales.