1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Online Homophobic Low

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Menaki-Neko, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
  2. Caoimhe Fayre

just a note... this would not come from the Vatican, Catholics are 100% against abortion. Even in cases where the mother's life is in danger, Catholics tend to still be against abortion. So they would never advocate aborting any baby.

3. Night Rain

This might have upset me in the past but now I don't even bother with it. Maybe this is just the work of one bigoted person? I mean, it's really easy to set up the whole page and fill it with bogus facts and stuffs like that. But whatever the case is, I don't really care. :slight_smile:
    (It could even be someone who support LGBT by making the homophobic look bad, but maybe that's too far off...)

4. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Oh, thanks for pointing that out. I guess i should have thought of that, the only reason I though that is because of another person's comment about the Vatican. I'm sorry if I offended anybody.

5. Carm

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    How is one supposed to know they're gay before birth, anyway?

6. Night Rain

The article did say that all those scientific facts were a hoax.
    It's impossible (at this point) to know about one's sexuality before birth. If it were, you wouldn't hear all the nonsense about gay "life style", gay choice,... would you?

7. Tim

Tim

This...

The people are hypocrites too, if that were the case. Seeing as their entire point in being against homosexuality is their belief that it is a choice.

If it were possible to tell from the womb... their entire beliefs would be shattered.

8. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People, please do not create Facebook pages whilst intoxicated. Will result in this. See above.

I hope we get acceptance before we get the ability to determine one's sexuality before birth. Imagine all the people who actually would do this, or at least consider it. If you knew your kid was going to be a serial killer would you do it? These people see homosexuality as extreme and dangerous. Who knows what would happen.
    I'm not against abortion, I'm all for the rights to your own body, but still. It's a crazy thought. If they knew their child is going to be gay when they grow up, how many would murder their live children? *shiver*

9. Night Rain

I'm waiting for the day when being LGBT is considered cute, special, something that is anticipated, not frowned upon, or strange, or abnormal.

10. Katelynn

I wasnt aware the Italians had developed a test for determining the sexuality or orientation of a fetus. Obviously no one on that FB page has yet discovered the flaw in their own plan...

11. Night Rain

If they are that knowledgeable to be "well informed" about LGBT and think of LGBT as evil, do you think they care about the flaw of the facts' authenticity? And the folks that believe that stuff is no exception. They can't tell right from wrong.

12. Emberblaze

Man... Reality really IS full of immorality...

Cripes, it's hard to believe that people like this even exist. To save a five page rant about this, I'm just gonna keep it short:

That's some bullshit

13. Zontar

>aborting gays

Oh, come on. Are they even trying to be consistent in their beliefs anymore?

14. Eric

I'm having a hard time convincing myself that this isn't a parody of the religious people who wish to put LGBT people to death. It's absolutely absurd. I'm hoping we're all just not in on the joke. This seems all too much like something Landover Baptist Church would create in mockery of groups like Westboro Baptist.

Then again, some religious cults (like WBC) are so ridiculous that when you read a story like this, it's impossible to differentiate between reality and parody.

15. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be honest, religion aside, this whole idea is just ridiculous lol. Since no one can tell if a child will wind up being gay whilst they're in the womb, it's pretty much saying abort every child....dumbest crap I've heard. I personally support a woman's choice to choose abortion, but just this whole thing is just ridiculously stupid lol