1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Military Wedding

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Pauline, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Pauline

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. LSunday

This makes me incredibly happy... Slowly (painfully so), we're making some sort of progress.

Congratulations to Erwynn and Will! And thank you for setting the example.

3. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes - congratulations to the happy couple but also congratulations to the openminded people who are willing to listen and reform.

Here's to the joyful couple and to a tolerant society!:thewave:

4. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I read this earlier today and it's cool, congrats to them and I wish them a long, happy life together. :thumbsup:

As usual on gay related articles, the negative comments were mostly about anal sex. That's all they think and talk about. For all we know these guys aren't into anal sex and as we know, some gay guys are not. It's so ridiculous how that's all they really talk about. Another popular comment is that it's not really a marriage. Ok, those people have every right to think that way and they can say that until they die, but it doesn't change the fact that they can get married in some states and hopefully soon in the whole US.

5. SunSparks

I absolutely love the facial expressions on the face in the picture! Anyways, I am really happy for the newly bonded couple and wish them a long, peaceful live together :slight_smile:

As for the comments, I feel that they talk about the most irrelevant things because they can't find a real, good reason why gay marriage is bad. They pick on the same, dumb, and frequently disproved arguments... Why are people so dumb....