1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagle Scouts

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Pauline, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Pauline

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good for them! :thumbsup:

3. Nightmaric

The comments sections always gets me. :frowning2:

4. DanA

This inspired me... I'm sending mine back.

5. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

I just turned in my eagle scout project approval lol. I had no idea that bsa is homophobic. There was some other guy in my troop that was bi, but he quit. I guess i shouldn't tell anyone there I'm gay, because I've worked really hard to get it all set up and stuff and I really want to get it.

6. SunSparks

I just have to say that anyone who does send it back truly has my respect. Its not easy to earn something through years of hard work and just give it back. :thumbsup:

7. Snowy

Snowy Guest

I read the comments after I saw you said that... *kills self*

8. DanA

Oh, that's just the internet. Yahoo and AOL actually tailor their stories to attract a more conservative crowd, so that's just a reflection of the most ignorant of society blurting out their collective stupid in the form of a internet comment. I'd love to meet a couple of those commentors on a dark street somewhere, though. I fuck ass, but I kick it pretty good too :grin:

Every mainstream gay rights story attracts the same comments. There is always a child molestor comment about how gay people are all child molestors. There is always a Bible verse somewhere and there is always some post saying something to the effect of "gay rights don't matter and are a waste of time."

BTW, I'm sending my Eagle back on Monday morning. I'll post my letter here.

9. SkyDiver

The comments you're reading are from miserable people with miserable lives. Just be thankful you're not one of them. :thumbsup: I can't imagine how awful it would be to live with so much hate in my heart.