1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KERPLUNK on Chic-Fil-A!

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Menaki-Neko, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
  2. Aeon Magus

I mean really, what did they think was going to happen? Before going all Anti-Gay, they had customers that were Pro-Gay, so it comes as no surprise that their rating would drop. :lol:
    That was a huge mistake if they wanted to expand their chain to more countries.

3. Neutrality

Do the people who comment on these websites just read the huffington post all day just to find something to complain about and spew hate....It seems weird to me that if you disagree with a publication that you would stalk it's comment boards or read it's articles and give it more web trafic which leads to higher sales of ad space. :confused:

4. Caoimhe Fayre

I just don't get how some people don't understand how it is offensive to call homosexuality a "lifestyle" or to say that someone "choose to go gay" or the other things they are commenting... I seriously want one of those t-shirts that says "can I vote on your marriage now?"

...I mean, really. I think I'll say that I disagree with the heterosexual lifestyle, all those strip clubs and the total degradation of women... clearly they are worse than us...

*sigh* :slight_smile:

5. coolbreeze90

coolbreeze90 Guest

Karma's a mean BITCH :slight_smile:

6. HunterN95

A lot of people may not get where I am coming from, but... I still like chick fil a. When I go to a restaurant the LAST thing on my mind is the owner of the place. They can have whatever opinion they want, just get me my chicken and waffle fries so i can gtfo and ejnoy my day. (!)

7. DanA

Did anybody else see Kerplunk in the title and instantly think of this?

[​IMG]

And also get really really happy? :grin:

I miss that game, so many good memories.

8. Hot Pink

It's also offensive when they think that homosexuality or transsexualism is something that can be "disagreed" with. Ummm... We're here, right? We exist. Disagreeing that we do is kind of moot at this point.

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Totally.

As for related to the topic, sorry Chick-Fil-A, you lose.

10. SunSparks

LOL - what did they think was going to happen.

Also... on this, I could never do that. Sure, it would be easier to get what I need but I would rather make a point of it to spend just 10 more minutes to walk down the street and get something else. Sure, they may be losing maybe $5-10 a day - what do they care... but I feel like its necessary. And if I'm not the only person to do this, which is likely that I will not be, they will be losing even more potential money everyday... its kinda like my way of flicking them off :grin:

11. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Haha, I loved that game so much! :slight_smile: