1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ryan James Yezak

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by eveninghush, Aug 2, 2012.

1. eveninghush

Hi,

It may have been raised a million times (I'm fairly new here) but I've just discovered Ryan James Yezak, and wanted to share his content with everyone here. He is a top quality filmmaker and I've linked his channels below.

Go to Featured Playlists and have a look at Second Class Citizens Documentary videos. I find these very moving, and I'm not American. His Gay Rights Movement video in particular gets me going every time. The Noah and the Whales soundtrack escalates it beautifully.

His music videos are also hilarious and very entertaining - I'm a masculine guy who's only just come out so at first it was a bit full on but now I appreciate for what it is - FUN!

And Joe Lauer is just... wow.

Ryan James Yezak - YouTube

Ryan needs donations to make his documentary about gay rights and the ongoing battle for equality in the US - please go to his channel and try to help if you have the means. If not, share his videos.

I hope, if nothing else, these videos make you smile

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last I heard, he'd raised close to $200,000 for a Kickstarter that was originally aiming for $50,000. Has he gone that far over budget?

3. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

I've seen him, and think he's amazing. I can't wait for his movie to come out. And yea, actually Chip is right, he got more than enough donations for his movie in the first few days. I actually remember many people were surprised by how many donations he got.
    If you have excess money just lying around I bet there are plenty of organizations still looking for funding.

4. SunSparks

Yep, I've been following the guy for some time now.... really awesome stuff. I kinda expected the kickstarter to have more than enough because you can tell, his stuff isn't a hobby, it has a high quality to it.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely awesome :slight_smile: