1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A talk with gay cristian teens.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dolphinkid, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Dolphinkid

2. Thanks for posting this. I feel just like them, because I'm bisexual and Catholic.

3. Dolphinkid

Yeah, see the thing is most of what we do to day are said to be sins. Like cutting our hair :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lol I wouldn't know but I've heard that.

4. Pain

Pain Guest

Sorta. Cutting hair-- depends on the occupation :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha
    The thing with Christianity, (and soteriologically I take an Atonement Doctrine view [THANK YOU, MOGGET!]) where all past sins/laws are dissolved and obsolete because Jesus died to save everyone. In the Old Testament, the same book of laws which condemned homosexuality (although further research of mine shows that it was about dominance) also outlawed wearing two different materials at once in clothing, eating shellfish, and working on the Sabbath. Mogget told me that this view I take is the "loudest [doctrine], but not necessarily the most popular." Sadly.

5. Dolphinkid

Your big words confused me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: