1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bryan Fisher's underground railroad

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Jonah 4, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Jonah 4

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  2. SkyDiver

I can't think of a word nasty enough that would accurately describe this.... "man".

3. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :tantrum:

He's such an idiot - how ANYONE can take a single word that comes from his mouth seriously, I don't know.:***:

4. Jonah 4

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So...I wanted to go to his twitter just to make sure the news got the story right.

And well I regret doing that. Won't be visiting that page again.

Anyway, this was one of the first things I saw. Not really sure how to properly post it so I'll just quote it.

The tweet...
    "No difference between Obama and Romney on Boy Scouts. Both want homosexuals to have access to young boys in BSA."

5. dairyuu

The one kid raised by gay parents I know is SO much better off than the kids raised by single parents that go to my school. I normally would resist getting mad, but this man..........wouldn't it be great if karma was sentient and targeted "people" like him.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably a closet poof.

7. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha - Handbags at Dawn!!!

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He spits on Harriet Tubman's legacy. He's filth.

9. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Anyone else notice the pretty blatant cognitive dissonance in that article and the essay? It said...

Uh, yeah, you were destined to grow up as a social pariah because of hateful people just like Fisher, because of hateful people led in-part by Fisher. And that apparently went right over Fisher's head. Instead of blaming the people throwing stones, Fisher instead blames the targets for being there in the first place.

God, people are so stupid. I wouldn't trust the general population with a sharp stick.

10. LSunday

"The last thing we should do is make them feel guilty if the strain gets to them and they feel strange."

I agree 100%. We really should top making people feel guilty and strange, don't you think? It's almost as if the original intent in the texts you love quoting and perverting so much was actually for the benefit of humankind!

11. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What a horrible person :frowning2:

12. Phantosmiac

That man... oh, the things I could say about him.... HES A :***: :***::***: OF A :***::***::***: WITH A :***::***: :angry:

13. Emberstone

satan.

14. Vesper

This guy probably gets his jollies by trying his hardest to piss off LGBTs and non-Christians with his self-professed moral superiority. His is the reaction I most want to see when gay marriage finally gets legalized in this country. Next in line are smarmy-ass Tony Perkins, Rick "Anal Lube" Santorum, Rush "Four Wives and Counting" Limbaugh, Newt "I Cheated On My Gravely Ill Wife Because I Love This Country So Much" Gingrich, and Michele "Crazy Eyes" Bachmann.

@Jonah 4: Someone needs to remind Mr. Fischer that the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals...

#14 Vesper, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  15. Emberstone

It should be noted that according to the bible, what Bryan Fischer peddles is not christanity, nor does it have any basis in christianity. What Bryan Fischer peddles is called objectivisem, which he hides behind the claim of christanity. However, christ has a vastly different message (contradictory in fact) to the one that fundementalists like fischer push.

the term christanity is bantied about by these people purely for the purpose of hiding in plain sight.

16. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :tantrum:

This really upsets me, especially when I think that there are probably other people who agrees with him.

17. Vesper

I understand where you are coming from, but to me personally, it is enough that someone professes to be a Christian and claims the Bible as the word of God; whether or not he follows the Bible's teachings absolutely, a little bit, or not at all, doesn't factor in whether I call them Christians or not. Never having been a Christian, though, I may be lacking the proper perspective.

Nevertheless, you are absolutely correct in that the way he behaves is not Christian at all (in terms of being like Christ), and I think that Fischer and people who espouse views similar to his should be repudiated and shunned by those who call themselves Christians who do follow Christ's example.

Whether he's Christian or not in anybody's opinion, he's simply a detestable excuse for a human being. That's something that every rational being with a sliver of common sense and humanity would agree on.

#17 Vesper, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  18. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I doubt Harriet Tubman would have been pro-gay, but I can't see her (or anyone) thinking that kidnapping children from loving homes is as good as leading people away from inhuman abuse and servitude.

I wish you could reach through Twitter and smack him, like you can with phones.
    This individual is a man, a person, and a Christian only in name, not in action or conscience.

19. redstormrising

his views are so ludicrous i can't even be bothered to get upset over them.

20. Aldrick

:thumbsup:

That's the correct response to guys like this asshole. They're not worth the effort and energy spent to feel disgusted or hate them.

Personally, I just imagined him trying to kidnap the wrong gay couple's kids in one of the states with stand your ground laws. Shooting and killing him would then be perfectly legal. I laughed and moved on.

Honestly, I wish some of these bigots would actually try to kidnap some strangers kids. They wouldn't get far, and they'd all end up in prison. If they think they hate gays now, wait until Bubba / Burtha get their hands on them in the clink. I hope they enjoy spending the rest of their life being passed around as a prison bitch. :icon_twis