1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Straight Americans Having Gay Sex Than Gay Americans

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Menaki-Neko, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Emberstone

Bryan Fischer is the gayest man on the face of the earth. I think it is safe that this is a given fact. No one is that homophobic without being gayer than the love child of liberache and elton jon.

2. Doctor Faustus

*raises eyebrows*

Well, I guess it must be in the name of sexual 'experimentation'... Then again, I'm not sure most gay people have contemplated straight sex... :/

#3 Doctor Faustus, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  3. Emberstone

there is nothing different between a gay guys anus, or a straight guys anus.

it is no secret that anal sex is common between married, heterosexual couples. Homophobic people just assume that 'gay' is only about sex.

4. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I thought this article would give some numbers of straight couples who engage in anal sex and show that there are actually more of them than gay people. That's a point I've made in response to people who comment about anal sex on articles about GLBT issues. Lesbians partake in anal sex at a lower rate than straight couples I presume. According to the following site, "44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex at least once in their lives." If that is true, far more straight people are having anal sex than gay men (number of people, not percent). So next time some asshat brings up anal sex as a reason that gay couples should not be allowed to get married, you can confidently tell them that by that logic, only asexual
    people would be able to get married.
    Anal Sex More Popular Than Possibly Expected Among Heterosexual Couples: Center for Disease Control and Prevention Report

5. Emberstone

anyone remeber the article Maggie Gallagher wrote where she let slip that she knew from personal experiance that anal sex is painful... I suspect the reason she hates gays is that no man will have vaginal sex with her, only anal, that way they dont have to look at her ugly mug.

6. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eh, not a great article. It should've looked at statistics on the incidence of self-identified heterosexuals having same-sex encounters, which is what the title implied. I'll bet that would still hold true - that more self-identified straight people who experiment with the same sex than there are actual full-time homosexuals.

Heterosexual anal sex is still straight sex. Straight people are well aware of the amount of ass they're getting, so that isn't news to anyone. It's pretty much ubiquitous in my generation. Oral is just expected now, along with vaginal. Anal isn't ubiquitous but it is very common.