1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's son pledges support for Born This Way Foundation

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Doctor Faustus, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Doctor Faustus

More here: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son joins up with Born This Way Foundation - PinkNews.co.uk

2. BornAnew

Yay! :grin:

Good to see more and more celebrities supporting this!

3. Mango

Good to see that he's definitely NOT following in his dad's footsteps!

PS.

I hope to see this apple fall further and further away from the tree, as time moves on...

4. J Snow

Neat.

How so? In this article it says that Arnold openly supported LGBT marriage even as a republican governor. I'm not expert on his politics, but I don't have any reason to dislike him.

5. Mango

I've had personal issues with Arnold. I got to know how he really feels about transgender issues...

There's the public persona political Arnold and then there's the real Arnold!

He vetoed the LGBTQ Prisoner Safety Act (as well as other T-centered Acts) in California and gave a really lame reason for doing so...He's done similar things throughout his entire governorship.

We worked hard to get that Act passed and even communicated with him personally. He had big time attitude!

#5 Mango, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012