1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grand Jury charges 4 teens with felony graffiti in anti-gay crime spree

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BradThePug, Oct 2, 2012.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Grand jury charges four Texas teens with felony graffiti in anti-gay crime spree – LGBTQ Nation

2. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I might catch some flak for saying this, but it always shocks me when I see girls that are openly and hatefully homophobic like this. It's sort of like seeing a monkey type or something. It really isn't that remarkable, they've been doing it for years, but you still just can't quite believe your eyes. Maybe lesbians have had different experiences, but I have never personally encountered one girl that was hateful towards gays, ever. If anything, my sexuality makes me more attractive to them, because a lot of them desperately want a snarky gay best friend. That two girls (I'm assuming Morgan is a girl) were involved in this is more surprising than anything else, to me. This story is sad, for everyone involved. So senseless and stupid.

3. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    John, Seth, Daniel and Morgan all sound like male names to me... [edit] oh i see, a fifth was a girl. Gotcha

---------- Post added 3rd Oct 2012 at 11:45 AM ----------

i'm also surprised they named a 17 year old

4. Zontar

You've never seen the fat pig who's running NOM? :grin:

[​IMG]

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I don't count Maggie as a girl, in this case. I mean girls our age, like 25 and below. But it does shock me that Maggie is as hateful as she is, honestly, especially considering her background. It's ironic for her to cry for and champion the "sanctity of marriage" when she had a bastard child out of wedlock with one man, married a different guy, and then doesn't even use her husband's last name, Srivastav. She's a total hypocrite, and if what she says about God and hell is accurate, she'll be burning along with us. Something to look forward to I guess. :rolle:

6. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good. Oppressive behavior is going to stop is when it gets punished out of existence. These people need to be made examples of.

#6 Pret Allez, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012