1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No, Ann Romney, THIS is hard.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by spectrumsigner, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spectrumsigner

:bang:

Attached Files:

2. Emberstone

I love how the people she was attacking were republican politicians who have each, on average, won more elections than mitt romney, who has technically only won one elected office in his life.

She, like her trashheap of a husband, is a lunatic. She criticizes women for wanting to be paid the same for doing the same work, which is funny coming from someone who has been a housewive her own life, with a husband running technically legal pyramid scams to pay the bills so all she had to do was tell her house helpers what jobs they had to do.

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That old c*nt is a big joke just like her husband. They don't know shit about the real world and what's hard.

4. Retrospect

Mittens and Mann are such tools. She's sexist against her own damn sex! And she has no clue about what "hard" is. She wouldn't survive a day in the real world. :tantrum:

5. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    what happened?

6. Veneficus

If only her, her husband, and all the other ignorant people understood....

7. Doctor Faustus

What I said on another thread...

If Romney wins, the rest of the human civilisation should be afraid. Very afraid.

8. I don't know

9. madi

Oh please please please don't let Romney win the election...I am scared of what will happen not only because I am bi but also because I am female....

10. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

I want to find the rock they're living under. And bomb it.:bang:

11. Emberstone

I want obama to say 'yenmor ttim' at the next debate just to see if it sends mitt romney back to the bowels of hell where Ayn Randian Shitheads come from.

It amazes me that the republican party shouts 'christanity christanity christanity' at the tops of their lung, but no group in the history of america is defined by the bible as being more anti-christian than the republican. Heck, the bible defines athiest as being more christian than the republicans.

12. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Pretty pathetic. Ann(toinette) Romney and Willard Mitt Romney haven't a clue about real hardship faced by people who aren't mega-millionaire super-rich white staright people. Born into privilege.

13. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Woah. I think that picture may have made me completely gay.

14. Ridiculous

Don't be silly, Romeny's a Mormon, not a Christian! Obama needs to ask him about the planet Kolob, or his magic underwear in the next debate and see what he says.

15. Emberstone

it should be noted that kolob is a docterine most mormans dont subscribe to these days, only the FLDS ones.

As for magic underwear, according to mormons, Ann Romney is not wearing heres, and mitt likely isnt also.

Why don't we ask mitt Romney arithmatic questions, and watch him cry like a baby.

16. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kind of a pointless thread.

Of course being gay is hard and so is being in a campaign. I mean, she didn't compare the two or anything like that. And Ann has gone through some very challenging things in her life in terms of health that I would argue are far tougher than being gay. Hate Mitt Romney all you want, but Ann seems like a great person and doesn't deserve it.

Calling her a c***? This board never amazes me at how ridiculously classless some of its posters are. LGBT people on this board want respect and to be treated with class, yet some can't give it themselves. But thankfully, most of the people on here are awesome.

#16 Mike92, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  17. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Maybe that went to to far, but Ann(tointette) Romney is an incredibly arrogant, spoiled, self-absorbed drama queen with an extreme sense of entitlement. I see no reason to say she is a "great person". What has she done with her life to make the world a better place for others? She enjoys her husband's riches while celebrating the fact that millions of Americans struggle to put food on the table. She couldn't care less about LGBTQ people anymore than she cares about the poor.

18. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh, yeah?

Ann fighting through breast cancer and MS isn't a hardship? This proves my point perfectly in my previous post.

Being wealthy doesn't equate to having a perfect life, and Ann Romney is a prime example.

---------- Post added 4th Oct 2012 at 11:47 PM ----------

If you would have done some research instead of just thinking ''Hey, Ann Romney is rich so she is definitely arrogant and privileged ommmmggggggg,'' you would have seen some of the work she did for people with MS while Mitt was governor of Massachusetts. I am guessing you also didn't hear how Romney helped a child who was about to die from cancer write his will and then did his eulogy. That sure comes off as arrogant and heartless to me.

It's like people loath that Romney is rich. But guess what? He worked his ass off building his business to get rich, and he used his own money to do it. Sure, he may have been born into a wealthy family and had the luxury to attend a top university. But he had as much say in being born into his family as you did of choosing to be gay.

In my opinion, I don't think Romney is as arrogant as people think. He's just awkward and a private person. That can come off as being arrogant.

---------- Post added 5th Oct 2012 at 12:10 AM ----------

That heartless bastard Romney also donated over $4 million to charities last year. That's even more than the ultra perfect, do no wrong savior Barack Obama! He also donated every penny he made from his book profits.

Man, what an arrogant douche.

#18 Mike92, Oct 4, 2012
  19. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

I'm sorry Ann Romney had MS, but for the thousandth time Republicans bring that up, no, it doesn't excuse every other aspect of her and Mitt's life.

Fortunate for Ann, she is married to a mega-millionaire who could afford to pay for top-notch healthcare services, have maids and servants do all the work in for Ann in their many mansions, and recover on her own time with no worries. Heck, Mitt even had a damn car elevator installed into one of their mansions for Ann's multiple Cadillacs.

Meanwhile Mitt is running on a plan of reducing health insurance coverage, cutting funding for Medicaid and Medicare, and screwing over working class Americans who don't live in the luxury Ann Romney does.

How about the hardworking single mother who works three jobs to put food on the table for her children and comes down with MS, while Romney wants to take away her healthcare insurance and repeal the child tax credit to pay for tax cuts for himself?

Ann said she LOVES the fact that some women have to work in such situation while she lounges.

Neither Ann nor does have a clue what true hardship is.

---------- Post added 4th Oct 2012 at 11:47 PM ----------

If you would have done some research instead of just thinking ''Hey, Ann Romney is rich so she is definitely arrogant and privileged ommmmggggggg,'' you would have seen some of the work she did for people with MS while Mitt was governor of Massachusetts. I am guessing you also didn't hear how Romney helped a child who was about to die from cancer write his will and then did his eulogy. That sure comes off as arrogant and heartless to me.

Mitt was born into privilege.

In prep school Mitt bullied gay kids.

In college, Mitt protested in favor of the Vietnam War and in favor of the military draft. Mitt himself of course got deferments from the draft and went to France to vacation on the beach.

Mitt inherited millions. His father was a millionaire auto executive and the Governor of Michigan, once considered next in line to be President of the United States.

Mitt has contributed ZERO to society. He built nothing. He made his mega-millions at Bain Capital chopping up American businesses and laying off workers to enrich himself. He outsourced the labor to sweat shops in China. He hid his money in tax shelters in the Cayman Islands and Switzerland to avoid paying taxes back to his own country.

As Governor of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney fought to cut funding for and abolish the Governor's Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth and tried to stop anti-bullying campaigns. He even instituted new taxes and fees on blind people.

But despite having had one of the easiest lives of luxury imaginable, Mitt jokes in private that his life would be easier if he were Latino. Because they're the ones who have it easy, not super-rich white men.

Mitt is an arrogant asshole. Every little anecdote we hear about him, every private look we get of him (like his secret 47% comments caught on video) only has further backed up his well-deserved reputation as a self-entitled prick, the most conceited man ever to run for president.

In 2008, I could at least respect John McCain as a human being. But Mitt Romney? This guy is absolute garbage. Human trash.

---------- Post added 5th Oct 2012 at 12:17 AM ----------

Being required by his religion to donate a percentage of his money to the Mormon Church does not count as "charity". The Mormon Church uses that money to enrich its church leaders as well as to fund anti-gay campaigns like the Proposition H8 campaign in California.

But Mitt openly said in an interview that he actually cries when he has to donate money to his church. Poor baby hates giving up even a cent of his fortune to "charity".

Arrogant douche? Sounds about right for Willard Mitt Romney.

#19 Rakkaus, Oct 4, 2012
  20. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You just keep burying yourself with false statements. Ann and Mitt Romney do not have maids. At all. In fact, it was all over the TV networks this past summer how Ann maintains their homes and takes care of their grandkids without the help of maids. And it doesn't matter how much money you have, having MS and cancer is extremely serious regardless.

Something else that's false that you likely heard from the job creating savior Obama.

Again, this is nonsense. How can gay people believe that others should walk in their shoes and go through what they do, yet have a complete double standard for someone else that experienced something that was life threatening? Pretty hypocritical.

Let me ask you this, what do you believe is a tougher hardship: being gay or battling through a life threatening cancer while suffering through MS?

There is no proof of this at all. It was speculated that the person was gay, but it was never confirmed. Everyone has done some stupid things as teenagers. Get over it.

So? Did you want Mitt Romney to tell his father to stop being rich? Did you want Romney to tell him not to give him money? Come on.

More false statements. Here's an article to debunk your bolded statement: More tenuous claims about Romney-era Bain - The Washington Post

You probably shouldn't buy everything you hear from savior Obama. And, yes, donating $4 million and donating every penny earned from writing a book is contributing nothing. If Romney has contributed nothing to society and he has donated more than Obama, what does that say about the latter?
    Got proof of this?

This was taken way out of context. Watch/listen to the video again.

And, again, Romney had the same chance of being born into a poor family as you did of being born straight.

#20 Mike92, Oct 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.