1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GMA weatherman Sam Champion comes out

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BradThePug, Oct 6, 2012.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Out & proud: Sam Champion of

2. Ticklish Fish

Oh my, he's a handsome weatherman... you would think all those physics classes would make people look bad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Pretty common knowledge that he's gay. I remember kids gossiping about Sam Champion having a boyfriend on the playground when I was in elementary school

4. Melissa

I always ADORED this guy. He was the only reason I'd watch GMA. Such a sweetie. I'm so proud of him and his fiancé. A wonderful addition to the out and proud community! <3
    ...My gaydar is the worst ever. So (apparently unlike everyone else) I really had no idea has was gay. ^^;

#4 Melissa, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  5. needshelp

this. it's common knowledge at least for us that grew up watching him on channel 7 eyewitness news. :slight_smile: all the lady newscasters like ros abrams used to flirt with him and all sort of teasing him in a sense. he didn't come out when he was on channel 7 but i got suspicious after awhile because he seemed like he rolled that way. i thought he came out years ago though when i ran across his wikipedia some years back.

#5 needshelp, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  6. Hiems

He doesn't have a degree in meteorology but rather one in broadcast news, so most likely he didn't take physics courses. I think he picked up knowledge about weather as he went along with his job.

At any rate, congrats to him and his partner :slight_smile:

7. Emberstone

There is a high pressure system forming in your pants?

8. Ticklish Fish

LOL. I probably thought of the other direction. Since I thought you have to master the physics side to broadcast it XD

LOL no. No pressure. I mean, he looks like he would look like a stud in HS. I am not turn on now lol.