1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Bird’s Big Gay Love Story: From Birth to the 2012 Presidential Race

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Dan82

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...from-birth-to-the-2012-presidential-race.html

2. ArcherySet

ArcherySet Guest

"I have interacted with many homosexuals in my professional career as an actor. My hair stylist and wardrobe people were gays, and I respected them.

Homosexuals are allowed to entertain our children as clowns, puppeteers, and magicians, or in any creative facet, as long as they do not speak of, display, or expect the same kind of equal treatment in regard to their disgusting private lives that will morally corrupt and destroy the mind fabric of the same innocent children we allow them to interact with.

It is not a matter of opinion, but the laws of God. It is a message of truth, and truth is love. This is not hate speech, this is love speech. I'm a Christian.
    " - Kirk Cameron

#2 ArcherySet, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
  3. Level75

You know, I find it amusing that so many celebrities have come out in support of the LGBT population, as well as many big businesses. And Kirk Cameron is still all the anti-gays seem to have.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I still say Big Bird is the only reason Romney is now leading in the polls. He's evil I tell you, EVIL.

5. IllusiveRannoch

:lol: . Love speech. :lol:

i think i'd rather not have this love he speaks of. :grin: