1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy National Coming Out Day!

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Mej7, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Mej7

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Feel free to discuss National Coming Out Day, share your expiriences coming out, share your favorite videos for National Coming Out Day, or whatever! :slight_smile:

And, congrats to all the brave souls who have come out to someone today! :eusa_clap

2. Romi

Well, my NCOD wasn't anything too grand, since I'm basically alone and I didn't even have to work today. However, I did update my Facebook profile picture and cover photo to reflect my tumbleweed of a gender identity. Yay for telling the world I'm genderqueer. And my status, as I posted here on the forum earlier:

So yeah. I think I've made my point. :]

3. YeonAh

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I literally just came out to my little brother 5 minutes ago...spur of the moment decision after seeing this post and realizing what day it was. Opened up a chat window on Skype and asked him "guess what day it is today?" He knew that it was Coming Out day already which made it easier.

And then he told me he had already known I was bi. LOL my brother... But the support made me tear up.

Can't stop smiling :slight_smile: Hope to hear stories from anyone else who came out today!