1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News LaBarbera: Homosexual Activists are Doing to Christians what the Nazis Used to Do to

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan82

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conte...christians-what-nazis-used-used-to-do-to-jews

2. Emberstone

Re: LaBarbera: Homosexual Activists are Doing to Christians what the Nazis Used to Do

weird, because it is christians who are killing gays, just like it was nazi's using the christian homophobia and anti-semitisem preached by the christian churches for nearly two thousand years to kill the gays and the jews.

Nazi's were right wing religious zealots who wrapped themselves up in the mantle of nationalistic populisem, and used it to kill gays, blacks, jews, and other minorities.

3. Re: LaBarbera: Homosexual Activists are Doing to Christians what the Nazis Used to Do

Godwin's law?

4. Pain

Pain Guest

Re: LaBarbera: Homosexual Activists are Doing to Christians what the Nazis Used to Do

... Wow. What bullshit.

Except anyone can pretty much make a movie about anything, regardless of what the government has to say about it.
    Because most of the opposition to a non-threatening form of love happens to be from fundamentalist Christians (southern Baptist being one of the most common denominations of Christianity) in the US and probably elsewhere as well.

Doesn't make sense. Plain and simple. No one's making people gay magically. And what? Confused activists? What? Less sense.

Ummm... since? I'm quite sure that doesn't happen...

Well, I think more than four fallacies easily shows a pattern of idiocy. I hadn't even finished, nor do I want to.

5. Re: LaBarbera: Homosexual Activists are Doing to Christians what the Nazis Used to Do

I think it is important to remember what she's saying is not just an insult to the LGBT community but to the actual Jews, gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses, and YES, HOMOSEXUALS who ACTUALLY DIED in the Holocaust.

So far in America, no concentration camps are being up for Christians, no one's being forced into ghettos, no one's being gassed, no one's being burned in ovens, and so far, this man still has the freedom to babble like an idiot.

So he should really watch what he says.

How he could compare genocide with people disagreeing with him? Seriously.

#5 wonderingdave01, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  6. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Any demonizing going on here, is coming from LaBarbera and his cronies, not us. And, by the way, I'm going to leave this here for anyone interested. What Nazi's did to the Jews? How about what so-called "Christians" did to everyone else?

It makes me fucking sick to watch homophobes like LaBarbera twist history, facts, and the truth to score the cheapest points based on absolutely no proof whatsoever, and people eat it up. Sad, sad, sad...

#6 Kidd, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  7. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

His first problem is how he thinks that queer activists have any power whatsoever. They don't.

8. J Snow

This has to be about the most backwards offensive thing I've ever read.

9. everett

Gee thats funny, I couldnt make heads or tails of the bullshit dribbling out of these fucking idiots mouths. Seriously, why do we let these idiots even have an ounce of say in our world.

10. Greendalehumans

Ok so all of the kids committing suicide? What about them?

I don't understand how anyone can look at children dying and say "oh no it's just a myth".

??

11. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Also, I find it more than a little fucked up that he would say that, because we were victims of the Holocaust too.

EDIT: Ninja'd multiple times...

12. Emberstone

I take it you haven't read fifty shades of grey, then.

13. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

"It is my religious freedom to take away other people's freedoms".

14. IllusiveRannoch

do i hear a 'Deus Vult' coming on?. :lol:

15. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

We...are the Nazis? Ugh it's amazing that people think that we are the group of people that killed many of us in the Holocaust >_>

16. J Snow

I have not, but I am interested in reading it. Is it really offensive? I thought it was basically just a sex journal.

17. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

I'm lost for words. That was so unbelievably dumb, it's so sad that many people believe this sort of stuff. I guess many people really are just very unintelligent and completely without any will to manoeuvre in their bigoted beliefs. Oh well, they can devote their lives to attacking what doesn't harm them, while we gain more and more acceptance.

18. Crassus

Crassus Guest

It blows my mind how people can be so stupid. Half of me knows that sadly there are people who think like this, but the other half thinks that they must be trolls.

19. SkyDiver

You know you're winning the battle when your enemies compare you to Hitler and the Nazis.

(!)

20. Vesper

You ain't seen nothing yet. The blog Right Wing Watch posts almost exclusively about the horrific things LaBarbera and people like him say about not only gays, but also Muslims, women, liberals, and especially President Obama. It's a great resource, but damn, reading it is almost literally painful, and this isn't the worst thing I've read on that site.

#20 Vesper, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.