1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Robertson: Liberals & Gays "Want a Dictatorship"

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Dan82

[YOUTUBE]1SzrmwJC_kY[/YOUTUBE]

2. This is insane
    that is all.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, we just want to see the end of direct democracy in the United States where marriage equality can be defeated and constitutionally written off state by state on a simple majority vote.

We'd like to see the judiciary start to take constitutional law more seriously.

4. CalebCael

I have no words to describe how annoyed I am by people like this

5. speedracing22

This guy is a moron. Also he seems kind of creepy. It's always the ones like him that spew all this hate, and in reality are into some really freaky shit. You'll find out they caught him with a dog collar on in a bathroom stall or something. Mark my words.

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Damn straight I want a dictatorship, one ruled by me. And it would be with an iron fist of justice, benevolence, and morality that I'd bend, distort and govern all within my sight to fit the vision of absolute perfection that is a country 100% accepting of all forms, shapes, sizes, colors, and ways to love each other Humanity has to offer. Let them all experience the true definition of ultimate tyranny! May every single last one of them be subject to pledge their allegience to my own horrific ideals of tolerance and compassion! They shall kneel before my very feet! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. Pain

Pain Guest

I'm trying to comment, but I really can't find the right words to say. It has taken me over five minutes trying to come up with something. There is nothing to say, more than this pointless explanation. No comments are worth the effort to make for this fool.

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pat Robertson has been telling America what the gays are all about for at least 25 years now. It's nice to hear he hasn't gotten any smarter.

Lex

9. Eric

Dictatorships haven't traditionally served LGBT people well historically. But, y'know, semantics.

10. spirithawk

spirithawk Guest

Old age needs to take Robertson from this world already.

11. Emberstone

says the pro-domestic abuse man who demands america be turned into a facist theocracy.