1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D'Souza Accused Obama of 'Attacking the Traditional Values Agenda'

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Dan82

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/dsouza-obama-attacking-traditional-values-sex-scandal

2. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    People like this make me sick, they spout how bad and sinful all the gays are and yet he's cheating on his wife, all these bible thumpers think they are immune to all the rules in the bible because they are straight , they act like being gay is on the only sin written in the bible, I swear religion kills brain cells.

3. dano22

dano22 Guest

Yes alot of christians are hypocrites and only hateful when it comes to gay being a sin. Although that maybe true lets remember there are christians out here who are religious with healthy brain cells that do support gay people.

4. Emberstone

thats republicanisem for you. it is basedly purely in the 'do what I say, not as I do."

newt gingritch, john mccain, the list of men who cheat on their wives, divorce them, then marry their mistresses (and in the case of gingritch, cheat on the mistress wife, divorce her, marry his mistress, making her his mistress mistress wife.)