1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U.S. Rep. Joe Walsh once backed gay rights

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Dan82

http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/lgbt/US-Rep-Joe-Walsh-once-backed-gay-rights/40140.html

2. Emberstone

so did romney.

3. sguyc

Seeing that he is a Republican running in Illinois, I would tend to believe him. Most republicans around here are very moderate and fiscally minded, at least my towns elected officials.

4. Kidd

Kidd Guest

So basically he said he was more progressive than his really progressive opponent and then when he got into power he did nothing to actually, you know, progress things. I wish I was surprised.

5. Emberstone

he is nothing more than, like romney, a mindless sycophant/oppertunist.

Romney and Walsh both will say anything they think they have to, to get elected, which includes contradicting themselves.

Romney pulled the same stunt in 1994 against ted kennedy, and again in 2002 for govener, then when he became govener, he completely went back on everything he said he would do.

Romney was a neo-conservative whack job during the republican primaries, and now all of a sudden, he is a moderate.