1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hurricane Sandy is God's Vengeance for Lisa Miller

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Dan82

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/hurricane-sandy-gods-vengeance-lisa-miller

2. Doctor Faustus

Outrageous.

Scientific literacy in the States continues to dwindle.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol...honestly anyone who believes God is vengeful is vengeful themselves and just scared. Fear does nothing to people but cause hate.

4. Ticklish Fish

nah. the US still bribes foreign people for phD. Don't those thick-accent professors and phD students as TA give you a clue? lol.

5. God sounds like a dick.

6. everett

Who is Lisa Miller and why should I even care? Exactly. It amazes me how worthless individuals like these who claim such stupid things even have any value in this society at all.

7. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seems a bit overkill. Wouldn't a lightning strike be more efficient? Surgical strike.

Maybe God's getting clumsy in his old age.

8. Emberstone

hurricanes are formed because of a interaction of cold and warm air over warm water. it is a direct result of right wing fundementalist anti-jesus christian shit-mongers spewing alot of hot air, which converged with the hot air being spewed by their ugandian counterparts, then was pulled by the currents in the atlantic until it converged with the cool air of God being all 'chill out man, I love the gays, because they understand my commandment to love each other, not hate."

currently, the hot air is dissipating because it doesnt have the fuel to go on. meaning the anti-gay forces are losing strength, and come november 6th, we will hopefully have 4 victories in the marriage equality front.

9. spirithawk

spirithawk Guest

I wish there was a voting system for posts, because I'd upvote this. :grin:

10. Lewis

This. I know this could come across as offensive, but why on GODs earth would I live my life by someone who would cause death and disaster simply because a person they apparently created is gay. I read earlier a story that said: 'hurricane sandy was sent by god to stop the rug munching an gay buttsex' - this world is so deranged.

11. mattloveshugs92

THIS IS BLUNT but.... every one takes a crap...... but just because they crap doesn't mean you have to STICK your HEAD in the toilet and SMELL it, or STEP into it just because they say, "MY CRAP IS ROSES" (rolls eyes.......) you can spray air freshener and take your own crap, and let it smell how you want it to smell..... opinions are they same.... just because someone says it, doesn't mean it is right, or wrong, doesn't mean you are wrong or right for disagreeing. This lady to me is a biggot, god saved me and i am gay.... and i believe in god so why should i let an opinion of someone taking a dump thats foul to me/us ruin something in general, like god, or traveling, school, you dont have to smell or step in their crap.... i hope this makes sence.... :slight_smile:

12. mattloveshugs92

not god, just his mean rude nasty biggoted rude demeaning followers, who use a few bible verses to justifyu taking my ancerstors land, and desecrting the buffalo... and almost wiped my anceestors and different tribal languges to almost dying or fully dying and not and justyfying slavery and torture.....
    but some people really really can suck... its happened for 1000's years, because people can really just suck... its so sad. these so called christian nut bags, are contradictions, and the nut bags who run for office and use churches for endorcements...... it is really pathetic......

so what i do, in the midst of their hate i show love, why? because love can conquewr hate... I look above the hate and see love. and then the hate, can fall away.....

13. spirithawk

spirithawk Guest

Religious idiots using god(s) as justification for horrible things has happened since the dawn of religious beliefs. It's not like this is anything new.

14. kc1895

According to the Facebook page, theres a custody battle between a lesbian couple who divorced their civil union. Lisa Miller became an "ex-gay" who no longer wanted legal visitations of her daughter and ex-lover, so she fled the country with her daughter.

Then some crazy Christian lady, who's a friend of Miller warned that everyone should move out of the state of Vermont where Miller's ex lives, because God will kill and destroy everybody. Thats the jist of it.