1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Linda Harvey Compares Homosexuality to Cannibalism

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Dan82

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/linda-harvey-compares-homosexuality-cannibalism

2. Romi

Why yes, I do like the taste of man flesh. :icon_twis

But in all seriousness...I don't even know where people come up with this stuff.

3. Emberstone

says the women who every sunday eats the body and drinks the blood of a man...

4. The stupidity of this woman is amazing. Not just the cannibalism part. But just the idiotic generalization she makes. I was never sexually abused as a kid and my envy of anyone doesn't correlate with my attraction to anyone

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well...we do eat meat...we just tend not to actually bite or chew it. More just swallow.

6. BudderMC

I hope people actually read the article/listened to the clip and realize that they aren't saying we're actually cannibalistic, but rather that it's a metaphor for our attractions.

That said, it's still stupid, but it's not quite as stupid as just reading the title.

7. mattloveshugs92

i feel sorry for those biggots, even exdous leaders have appologized, for their bologna and now advocate for gay rights, seriously i think people re just really hateful or have pea brains :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, but as christian this offends me, the bible never condemned gay people, i am native american (1/4) it(bible) was "USED" to kill people living on this land before the rest of my ancestors came, by ignorant people, because people have always had one motivation for war most of the time (GREEEEED!!) and the greed triggered revenge. I have been called a "like a jewish nazi" for bieng native and christian, told to be come straight or burn in hell because of the gay demon, and gay people have shunned me for not clubbing in some areas. seriously, when the world pulls sticks out of their a**es and starts loving on an other more often stuff can change, but some people just amaze me, i really am baffeled by this is she dumb and have a pea brain or is she hateful?.... what ever.....

8. Gen

Gen

Now we're thinking outside the box :thumbsup:

9. This is especially disgusting towards LGBTQ individuals who unfortunately where victims of sexual abuse.

10. Rarar

I have one thing to say to that: HA.

HA. HA. The lengths people will go to in order to explain away things that they don't understand. I'm still a kid, I was never sexually abused, and I'm gay. Strangely enough, my uncle used to be abused at nursery, yet he's 100% straight. Odd, huh?

11. Fluffy Bunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What do you think we are going to be compared to next ? Fish? Monsters?

12. Zontar

That's a new one.

13. Pain

Pain Guest

But cannibalistic cultures around the world ate the flesh of those who died so that they could make it to their form of heaven... in big feasts and festivals. I see no possible strands that link being gay to cannibalism. Morons.