1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex-Gay Counsellor, Arrested For Molestation Of Two Young Men

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by mnguy, Nov 9, 2012.

1. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is so sad in many ways. One is that these guys were so unhappy with their sexuality that they wanted to change it. Another is obviously this asshat for assaulting them. That pastor is no doubt gay himself and he lies by saying sexuality can be changed, getting up people's hopes only to be crushed when they can't change. He's also sending the message that being gay is wrong which is deceiving the congregation and maintaining the lie. I really hope these guys can come to accept their sexuality and find happiness. (*hug*)

Rev. Ryan J. Muelhauser, Ex-Gay Counsellor, Arrested For Molestation Of Two Young Men

2. Minamimoto_Fan

Wow... just wow.

I knew people like that are just denying who they were, but to say what they do and then do something like that is just wrong. That man is just plain sick, I hope he gets what's coming to him. I hope that people will finally realize you can not suppress who you really are.

3. an0nchick

Figures....This guy's a sick :***: .

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

I wish I could say I'm surprised but this seems to be common. Unfortunate that people who are vulnerable try to lean on someone and get taken advantage of.