1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is probably a repeat, but it's a first for me.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Rachyl, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

2. theMaverick

Canada has always looked good to me. I love Texas, but Canada has always been on my radar. Besides, all you Canadians are always so frigging happy when I talk to you.

3. Mykayla

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi, I'll be your first depressed Canadian then. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And, in all seriousness, it's nice that this church gets it. Now, if only people in general got it. I want to go back in time to Aboriginal times, they made sense. LGBT people were worshiped, from what I hear. (!)

4. theMaverick

Well I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, although I'm sad that you are depressed. I know how you feel. I'm willing to bet that a sad Canadian is still happier than your average American though. What do you guys drink up there? Rainbows?

But yes, it's refreshing to know not everyone is bigoted.

I almost died when I saw a church down here with a rainbow flag and a banner that said something about open to all or inclusive or something like that.

5. SparkDT

A church like that wouldn't hurt around here.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    MCC has been around for some time. They are around the world in Africa, Asia & the Pacific Islands, Canada, Eastern Europe, Latin America, United States and Western Europe. They really are a marvellous church even though I'm not really religious.

7. starfish

We have one in Austin.