1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christian Groups Says Demon Sex Makes You Gay

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by mickie newton, Dec 1, 2012.

1. mickie newton

2. LailaForbidden

Lol this is funny. I think the majority of people know this is rubbish. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: How do you even have sex with a demon? Aren't they in the spirit and not physical? Unless they possessed someone.... this reminds me of The Exorcist of Emily Rose :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. SheWhoHasNoName

I'm not even sure what to say to this....

4. Neutrality

I wonder how much these people had to due with the "Kill the gays bill" <,<

5. SkyDiver

Makes sense, cause every gay person has had sex before.

6. Minamimoto_Fan

*Sigh* I need some ibuprofen after reading this...

7. Ticklish Fish

what is this gay sex?

LOL, SAT scores. Y U NO RESPONSIBLE 4 UR GRADES?

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Are you sure this is not a joke...lol. That's really crazy. People come up with the weirdest ideas...

9. YeonAh

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I can't even be offended by this. Too busy laughing.

10. Deaf Not Blind

This is what that article was based on, this one:Can You Be Raped by the Devil?

---------- Post added 1st Dec 2012 at 05:48 PM ----------

As a life long believer in Jesus Christ, and knowing the impotent devil and his lying ways...I can say this is one ODD story!

Yeah, peeps do play with Satanic stuff in this world, and don't know always until too late there is a real consequence.

But I think this hooker likely did some meth or something...ever heard of a compulsive liar? I think she is either exaggerating as an excuse for her guilt of sinning instead of taking full accountability for her own choices in life, or she has been high a lot and delusions of demons filled her memories, or she is mentally ill.

Giving it as much believability as I can muster, some of the things said are just too much.
    "if you are paralyzed by fear, the (demons) actually will come and rape you"???

I would go running to church if a demon came out of nowhere to rape me!!

Her contemplating on becoming a lesbian...I don't think demon rapes made it happen. If she had said a man raped her growing up and THAT made her think about it, I could accept that as a possibility. But a DEMON?

Demon and Satan are real...and he is the father of all lies. I think there are lies in this story using God's Word to make it acceptable and palatable to unsuspecting people. I would say avoid this online paper if you are a Christian. Go to a good church instead.

11. mickie newton

I know what you mean! :roflmao:

12. Deaf Not Blind

AHHHH!!
    Found out why this is odd and sounds like lies mixed with truth! :grin:
    It is from Saturday Adventists.
    It is really more of a cult, and my great grandparents were members.
    Just laugh it off...but if you do decide ever to go to a church, just know that the difference between a CHURCH and a CULT is weird stuff like THAT^.

13. mickie newton

I completely agree about why she has said all this. She feel she has to repent for what she has done in the past and this is her answer. Rather than except that this was something she did as a hooker, for what ever reason she was a hooker, she blames demons.

I'm not a Christian, so I'll not even pretend to know why she thinks like this, but she needs to wake up and take responsibility for her own past actions and not blame it on something/someone else. Sad really. Like I said before, tragic really....

Though I still cannot help but laugh at it too

14. Ridiculous

Demon sex is the best sex.

15. mickie newton

Don't worry....I was already laughing when I initially posted it....something like this :roflmao: :tears: :roflmao:

:lol:frowning2:!)

16. Yougoglencoco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Shame I don't remember this demon and I getting freaky, I'm sure it was very enjoyable..

17. Eric

Fixed that for you.

The idea that "demon rape" can make you gay is absolutely absurd, but per Richard Mourdock's claim that rape is God's will, couldn't demonic rape be classified as such as well?

18. revi

revi Guest

OH YEAH cause I hear so many gay people say. OMG THIS DEMON HAD SEX WITH ME AND GAVE THE GAY!!!

19. Bolin

Wow, I can't...I've heard some ridiculous things, but this by far has to be one of the most ridiculous.

20. Deaf Not Blind

Lot's of humans put words in God's mouth. But do they really think when they see him face to face they won't be held accountable?
    If somebody says I say something I did not...I get ROYALLY pissed. I want to punch them out a few times.
    God is patient, but he says in the Bible he does not accept peeps changing his words to suit their cases.
    I try to say things on here what he has posted on his wall....hehe...but I only say IN MY OPINION if I don't know what he said in the Bible, and I am giving my personal heartfelt opinion on what I have read, which means my opinion can change.
    the Bible states who the Devil is, and the demons...fallen angels...and it was for them hell was created, not for us. my post did not need fixed.

The issue with some people who are self righteous is they demonize everything, rather than pointing to self, as Mickey N. said. i know i sin, often, and i am the one to blame...even if the devil tempts me, I CHOOSE MY WORDS AND ACTIONS. And I alone am going to be held accountable. period.

the SA church has also made a list of stuff that is for the Jews in the Old Testament to do, that is not needed by Christians. (a lot of complicated stuff here i won't go into) But one thing that messed up my family until I figured it out was the hatred of Catholics and the Pope. many churches disagree with each other, but their creator, a woman in mid 1800s America, she hated loathed the RC church, and distorted stuff. Her followers have said all cloistered nuns are being raped. Sound familiar? Well I had a friend becoming a Carmelite, and I found an old video by them, by a woman who seems just as nutty as that hooker does. She skipped around in time of her life, and said stuff that was gruesome and seemed outrageous. I discovered it was all a lie. Cloistered nuns are not hidden from view being raped and made to have abortions. but i see online many SA and others watch the video and begin hating on all Catholics and wanting the govt to open up all nunneries to FREE them. *rolls eyes*

Again, if you want Christianity be careful of cults...they come in sheep clothing, acting as a minority being misunderstood, and claiming persecution. But in reality they will take your money, control you and your family, forbid you to do many things that are not bad, (like drinking coffee) and teach you to hate people.

REMMY THIS: IF you go to a church, and they tell you a group of people are going to hell because they are all born of the devil, or having sex with the devil, or because GOD hates (FAGS, CATHOLICS, JEWS, BLACKS, NATIVE INDIANS, etc) RUN!!!