1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ParaNorman Has first Animated Gay character in America

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by TheLovelyAudrey, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Why ParaNorman Featured the First Gay Character in an Animated FIlm | Advocate.com

"ParaNorman today hit stores and computers (and iPhones, if you get pocketBLU), we talked with animation's hottest dream team — gay writer/director Chris Butler and his (not gay) co-creator, director Sam Fell — about their smash animated film. They also touch on The Breakfast Club, stop-motion animation, and their so-called gay agenda. And all of that means there are spoilers for those of you who haven't seen the story of a bullied kid, a pack of zombies, an ancient curse, and a gay jock."

2. Ticklish Fish

interesting....... but I haven't watch movies in ages anyways lol

3. Emberstone

I always thought that Fred from Scooby Doo was the first gay character in animated film... what short of straight guy wears an ascot!!!

4. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Thats pretty cool lol although i have never met a gay jock in real life lol

5. Gen

Gen

As a scooby doo child fanatic, this made my day.

Of course I never would have questioned this then, but he does seem a tad camp from time to time ^-^.

6. Emberstone

i put paranorman on my netflix. dont know when I will get it, as it seems to be listed as 'very long wait'.