1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This makes me angry...

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by DarkestJade, Dec 6, 2012.

1. DarkestJade

2. Jonimarie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's amazing some times what some ppl will print out or post on a web or blog as "their beliefs" and they actually believe that shit. I mean really!! I just don't get it. I don't get why people feel the need to even write something like that. To go out of your way to write something hateful about homosexuality. Seriously, if you don't like gay people ... then don't sleep with one. Otherwise, mind your damn business!!!

3. FashionDisaster

I would say that since the subtitle of this paper is "A Reasoned and Reasonable Case for Secular Society," he invalidates his entire paper by using two bible quotes for evidence in part one.

This man is obviously a religious bigot masquerading his beliefs as being based on scientific evidence. He contradicts himself by saying that incest causes and increased risk of birth defects and then later says that there is no proven scientific harm to incest. He even has a line in there saying that pedophilia has been shown not to be harmful to children. Personally, I would be really worried about any children, especially his own, that might be around him.

4. Pain

Pain Guest

This is part 4; in the third paragraph, I stopped caring to read because his writing was a jargon-filled mess, offering no reason or argument for his stance. Then, he went on in the fourth paragraph to continue to a new topic. His words are trash. Not worth listening to.

5. J Snow

I only skimmed this as I need to get heading to class, but he really has no convincing arguments. For example, he is really trying to argue that homosexuality is unnatural? Minus the fact that many species of animal have been documented having homosexual intercourse, HUMANS ARE PART OF NATURE. Natural and unnatural are junk words because humans are a species which came from the process of evolution just like all others. This argument is so ignorant it almost gives me a headache.

6. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    this guy is an idiot. & i also don't see why polyamory is a bad thing tbh

7. Jonimarie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok ... a little of topic here. But I got an email last night that a post was listed here. From what I saw it was rather nasty. I logged online just now, because I really really wanted to respond. Did anyone else see this? I am guessing it was deleted if so. Which I think is awesome!! I mean we are all on the same side here, right? There is enough BS and hate going around. We don't need to bash each other. Ugh!

8. LiquidSwords

What a load of shit. I hate it when straight bigots put forward complex arguments to try and justify their homophobia when they don't have a clue what they're talking about.

I'm not attracted to girls and that's it. I don't know why I'm not, scientifically, I'm just not. If I hook up with another guy it doesn't harm this fella at all yet I have to put up with his sort of shit all the time.

It's alright though, I've sort of taught myself to feel sorry for these people rather than let them wind me up.

9. Unnatural? Many animals have have homosexual relationships. Whoever wrote this, is stupid.:eusa_snoo

10. Ticklish Fish

I don't want to read this? should i?

and if we were to talk about natural heterosexual relationships in animals... it gets scary too lol.

like some bees/wasp (can't remember which) gives their partner permanent penetration....
    i need to start remembering more lol.

EDIT:
    can we argue how human heterosexual relationships may be not natural? it's not violent enough?
    The 7 worst sex lives in animal kingdom
    the 6 most insane sex lives in animal kingdom

#10 Ticklish Fish, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  11. Bleak

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I read through this drivel. So his position is that homosexual relationships produce harm which manifest in sexual transmitted diseases (gays) and mental illness (lesbians) because of gender sameness and not otherness as his science book book of fairytales tells him. Because incest produces harm (genetic defects if procreation springs from it) due to sameness in genetic material, homosexual relationships are to be considered of the same quality, i.e. must be frowned upon by society. Such nonsense. :bang:

I guess each of us can come up with some idiotic argument that puts heterosexual relationships on par with incest. Incest between relatives of the opposite sex produces harm (genetic defects) because of gender otherness which causes procreation. The otherness in heterosexual relationships is the reason for spousal abuse, religious indoctrination of children, rape and overpopulation which leads to shortage of resources which causes even more harm. Randomly pulled out of my lovely behind, but unfortunately invalid, because the all knowing and wise book of myth and legends disagrees with me. :confused:

It is pretty typical for these religious bigots. They know the answers beforehand from their beloved books of myths and legends, cherry pick one or the other scientific finding that fit their argument while casting everything aside that contradicts their point of view (or the Bible's).

What angers me the most is that those people are allowed to carry a Ph.D. in their name. It is a disgrace to the title and the hardworking real scientists that actually care about what is true.

12. Mohiro

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This is why you shouldn't be able to get a PHD in theology...

13. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    crackpot, don't care what he thinks

14. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He's probably gay himself so he needs this front to deflect others' suspicions. Opposing homosexuality/homosexuals is as logical as opposing red-heads. It's not going to stop anyone from being gay. It won't change anyone from gay to straight. All it does is encourage the cruel mentality that causes tragedies like Josh Pacheco and countless others. :frowning2:

15. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

To me his points didnt really make all that much since he didnt quote anything he writing was boring and didnt keep me interested in anyway. He is just usinig it to hid his homophobia

16. AaronG

AaronG Guest

this made no since to me at all. is argument is just invalid. he's a piece of trash and he really should keep such homophobic beliefs to himself