1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any LGBT vloggers in here?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by sarkazz, Dec 13, 2012.

1. sarkazz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Let me just remind everyone that posting anything that allows others to identify you anywhere else is against the rules. So posting a link to your own vlog, mentioning your vlog by name, or giving any details that would allow someone to find your vlog counts as a breech of the rule, and will result in a one-month ban.

3. caughtbywitness

Not about LGBT, but I've done YT videos on books and hoping to start some more on sports soon :slight_smile:

4. J Snow

Actually just in the last week I made a couple youtube videos. The first one I made was about the issue of people saying that transgender individuals do not belong in the LGBT movement because gender identity and sexual orientation are separate. The second one I made was about my views on religion and how it relates to being queer. I would like to continue doing it despite have 0 audience =P

5. Eric

I dislike the sound of my voice too much to spend time listening to it over and over again in editing, so no, I don't vlog.

6. J Snow

Try doing it while being out as trans, unable to be in girl mode, and just trying to make your voice sound kind of androgynous -___-

If this is something I really want to get into I need to learn how to edit. I didn't edit the first two at all. It was just rambling really =P

7. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So if we want to see someone's vlogg because we are interested in what they have to say we can't?! Doesnt seem fair .

8. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

If both of you are full members, then can send you links via PMs. Until then, no dice. It might not seem fair, but it's these security measures that have kept the kind of creeps and predators that usually prey on online LGBT communities away from EC, as they see that they can't just send someone a PM as soon as they sign up and they go somewhere else.

9. J Snow

Well if you become a full member feel free to pm me and I'd be happy to link you if you are interested. If anyone else has interest in seeing me ramble they are welcome to pm me as well. I just recorded a new video discussing the ethics of researching causes and potential cures for gender dysphoria. So if that's something that interests you send me a message =P

10. Capichino

Yep except thare not lgbt related thare art related they are not vlogs art drawing vids

#10 Capichino, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  11. Deaf Not Blind

um, learn ASL?

Most Deafies use Vlogs to sign messages for others to learn news, politics, or what they want to ask about. I am just doing my homework on my guy one. You will not hear my voice. Oh, but I did sign Happy Bday to one of the EC friends I have on it! :grin: