1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thought you might want to see this.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Salazar, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Salazar

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They had my curiosity until "Catholic". A historically homophobic organization cannot be trusted to make balanced considerations on things like same-sex marriage. People who are against will find reasons against, no matter how absurd they are to a level-headed person.

3. Emberstone

what about all those kids raped and abused by their a parent in a two parent/heterosexual household?

what about the kids who get taken away from heterosexual households because of neglect?

what about children who have the misfortune of being a child of Levi Johnston?

4. TKM

TKM

God whoever said living with you mum and your dad is better I know a bunch of people who now have better lives because one of there parents aren't in the picture anymore. My father died when I was about 1 and honestly If I could choose I would say I would want to be raised my my mom and my grandma no bad has come out of two women or two men raising a child, I don't think! It makes me so mad. If you have a different family life than the "norm" I think you end up being a better more well rounded person and a stronger one, you have to deal with things that most kids don't but that's not a bad thing to me I think it gives you a wider view of the world and a Better perspective.

5. justgowithit

There is NOTHING unique or even remotely unusual about heterosexuality. Sorry, it's the truth.

6. Eatthechildren

These people DO realise that single parents are a thing right?

7. I obviously didn't/don't need a dad, because I was raised by my mom... But if we have to follow their rules, then it's time to get them remarried. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: