1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender Change Forms

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by MidnightOwl, Jan 2, 2013.

1. MidnightOwl

So I was looking over the court gender change forms and they only have the option to change from Male to Female or Male to Female. And I wanted to change my gender to Unisex, U. Because I'm neither male nor female and would like to be address as so with gender friendly and gender nuetral terms.

Anyone else in the same situation?

2. Dylan

Out Status:
    Some people
    Ah, me.

3. Deaf Not Blind

Interesting, can you give me more details? Maybe I can ask in a few weeks at my LGBTQ HQ about it?

4. MidnightOwl

What sort of details?

5. PatyR

Oh I totally get you! I feel like I have no gender because I don't like the way they label them: Male or Female! I feel I can be whatever I like, I hate being repressed by the roles assigned to each one :dry:
    I would like to have unisex genitals but there's no such thing, you have a vagina or you have a penis, buh:frowning2:

#5 PatyR, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  6. Eatthechildren

I'd love to have my gender classed as neutral. I'm fluid gender, and I'd much rather be referred to as not male or female in legal documents (Being called "She" on a guy day is not pleasant, I'll leave it at that).

7. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I want to be between genderqueer and ftm transgender. But theres no categories for that. Its like I need to pick either girl or boy!

8. khwaja sira

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Tick both boxes