1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1600 Penn

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Parzival, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Parzival

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't know if you guys have seen this yet, and it's pretty short but it was neat to see.

The part I made the thread for is at the end of the episode which you might want to watch before reading in the spoiler ^^

The whole presidential family is eating pizza together, and one of the side-threads of the story for this episode has been Marigold (The younger girl of the family) teasing Xander (the youngest/male in the family) about his crush on a girl named Jessica. While at pizza First Mom asks why Marigold was teasing Xander, and she admits to having a crush. First Mom asks who it is, and Marigold says Jessica, and then they go back to an end-episode speech from the Presidente.

Just thought it was neat to see it mentioned so casually and not made a big deal of (if i'm reading it right xd).

:icon_bigg

2. Silver Sparrow

I saw this! I was super excited, and I wanted them to follow up on it. But they haven't yet...

3. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't seen it so it sounds confusing, like the girl was saying the boy had a crush, not her. Any video of it? But cool!

4. Parzival

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The series is on hulu, and this particular part is at the end of episode 1 ^^