1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homophobic Man on This Morning TV (UK)

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by mickie newton, Jan 24, 2013.

1. mickie newton

#1 mickie newton, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  2. I'm missing a pencil... It's red with a green eraser?! :/

But aside from the kidding... I thought we were past this. Absolutely disgusting!

3. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Wow that guy was stupid. At a few points you could tell he began contradicting what he was saying. How is coming out and being proud of being gay a bad thing? They is nothing wrong with teaching same sex marriage in schools. There is no way it will turn kids gay all it will do is educate kids on things that are real in the world.

4. mickie newton

This idiot saying it would confuse kids! Well I have one niece and four nephews, two of which are autistic, and it hasn't confused any of them!

I spent enough years hiding from prats like this...I'm not hiding again!

---------- Post added 25th Jan 2013 at 01:53 AM ----------

Sadly it seems not BubbleGum :confused:

5. Metleon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh how I could go on and on about all the things wrong with what he's saying. Simple research would destroy most of his arguments. :roflmao:

6. mickie newton

So very true Met....Must admit to getting hot under the collar :tantrum: with a bigot who was leaving stupid comments!! I tried not to.....but I caved! :badgrin:

7. Reptillian

This is news? Are you serious?

8. HadesReborn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It upsets me the amount of misunderstanding that comes out of these peoples mouths. I have a lot of 'conservative' friends that are absolutely fine with it, but would say something very similar to that of the woman who wrote into "The Hub" at the end of that video. She said she would take her child out of school if she thought they were being taught that... but... children everywhere are taught about the heterosexual lifestyle and so why is it wrong to be taught about the the homosexual lifestyle. It DOES promote the homosexuality, but not in a way to turn more children into gay people because i firmly believe that you are born with your sexuality. It promotes it in a way that says it exists... I can't believe there are people out there that would rather bury their heads in the sand than take a look at the world around them. Its people like that that anger me more than the guy because there will always be men/women like him that say idiotic and repugnant things but I think its time that people stopped ignoring it and actually starting standing up against it. To have equal rights isn't something one should have to fight for and yet history has proven that it is. I honestly hope that that man never has children. I fear for them if he does.

9. ems

ems

This was on this morning ? Jesus I thought we were past all this shit .sorry for the language it just winds me up .

10. Given To Fly

Yet another reason for me not to watch shite like This Morning. Not that I needed any more reasons...

11. ForceAndVerve

HAHAHA, you can tell everyone is against him. And like most homophobes his arguments fall by the waist side.

This shit makes my blood boil.

12. silas99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was disappointed by the result of the pole.

13. HadesReborn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah.. me too. I was confused by how the percentage of people that supported it being taught in schools went DOWN. To me the opposite should have happened. I am only lead to assume that his group blew up twitter/facebook and got people to vote for his side of the debate. Which still means they lose. In my mind.