1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. I think we should ban love! All love! Gay, Straight. Monogamous, polygamous. True, forced. Sexual, romantic. Etc. Straight people claim gay love is detrimental to society. I'll concede that, but since there's no real difference between gay and straight love (same emotion after all) it stands to reason that the same can be said of straight people. I mean think of all the heterosexual murders out there! Individual choices? Of course not! They kill because they're straight! It's the only possible explanation! I don't want my children (not that I can legally have those anyway) growing up in a world that accepts the perverted abomination of heterosexuality as "natural." The only thing left to do is institute federal laws barring "heterosexuals" from: marriage, military service, adopting children, giving blood, thinking they have the right to live in a world that doesn't encourage them to commit suicide, or anything else they may want. Incidentally this is not my opinion, it is the backbone of centuries of human society and a highly bigoted way (so you know it's the correct way) of interpreting holy scripture.

2. ForceAndVerve

3. HadesReborn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

[​IMG]

4. Divopix

5. HadesReborn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not going to lie... this was my initial reaction to this thread.

[​IMG]