1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aaron Schock Gay?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Whiteboymdew, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Whiteboymdew

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Aaron Schock On Gay Marriage Opposition: 'Uh, Well, I..' (VIDEO)

Congressman of Illinois 18th district.

He is a pretty anti-gay house member. I can't believe he said that... I mean he voted to define DOMA and keep it. He supported the increase the funding to defend it. He voted against Don't Ask Don't Tell. He voted against hate crime protections for sexual orientation, gender identify, and equal pay for equal work. He also voted against ENDA. He said he supported a Federal Marriage Amendment when he ran in 2010.

Aaron Schock is pondering on running against Pat Quinn (D) who supports marriage equality in the state of the Illinois. It is believed that Pat Quinn will try to seek another term as Governor. Pat Quinn could also face a Democratic Primary challenge. Pat Quinn said he will sign the bill if it comes to his desk. The Senate is expected to vote on a marriage bill on February 14th. Senate President John Cullerton said he would like to get it out of committee next week and bring it to the floor that day. It will take 30 votes to pass a bill in the Senate.

The legislature failed to pass the marriage bill this year when the session ended on January 9th. The Senate bill passed out of the executive committee by a vote of 8-5 then died when Heather Steans failed to secure the 30 votes. It was rumored that two democrats were absent and it was also rumored that one republican Suzi Schmidt was going to support it then her mother died. Suzi Schmidt didn't seek another term.

Illinois Senate President Wants Valentine's Day Vote For Gay Marriage Bill - On Top Magazine | Gay news & entertainment

2. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Aaron Schock is a mega closet-case. Although he doesn't even do a good job of hiding it.

[​IMG]

During the Republican convention he was caught walking around Tampa's gay neighborhood, answering questions about Paul Ryan's rock-hard physique while walking outside a gay bathhouse.

You can watch the video of him hilariously walking by rainbow flags and gay bathhouses while talking about Paul Ryan's body at TMZ:

Rep. Aaron Schock -- Paul Ryan Needs to Flaunt His Bod | TMZ.com

[​IMG]

3. Whiteboymdew

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you for sharing this with me. I love it.

4. DeanIsHome

I know this one kid in middle school was super homophobic and would make rude remarks but when he graduated and became a freshmen and i became an 8th grader he came back and was open with everyone and came out as gay, he said he was just in denial and finally accepted himself, i guess Aaron Schock is like in denial or just hiding real, real deep in the closet.

5. Whiteboymdew

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I was a freshmen the debate of Prop 8 was starting and beginning in that same year. I would have voted for Prop 8 if I had a choice. I was going to vote to define marriage been one man and one woman. I was a racist... and I was wrong for that too.

I had a friend who was a lesbian I told her off and told her to get lost, I began to understand that I couldnt live without her in my life. So I said sorry and everything.

When Maine passed marriage equality I was a bit questionable how I felt. I supported placing it on the ballot and I would have skipped the question. As time went on I began a sophomore... It was my first year in a high school building. I knew maybe 2 or so gay people and I was okay with it... it didn't bother me. Later in the school year I had taken place in several debates. I hated social issues. At the end of the year I was thinking Im bisexual...

Thanksgiving break I told my first friend during junior year. I supported legalization of marriage equality and begin to understand what it is so important. When I became a senior I took government class. I always voted for marriage equality to come up and I remember going to see my senator at some college. He was a republican anti-gay of course. In the state of Pennsylvania he sponsored a marriage amendment in 2010. The amendment never passed tho. Anyways, same-sex marriage came up at that college. The bill was defining marriage as a union of one man and one woman was proposed. The bill was changed into a legalization of civil unions. I spoke on this issue and voted it against that bill. I said this goes far, but not far enough a couple of other students agreed with me. Civil Unions passed by a lot even the religious schools supported it.

6. silkfrog1292

I feel really guilty for thinking Aaron Schock hot.......

7. Bree

Haha!

8. I remember reading the same gay jokes about Mr. Schock a couple years ago. I'd definitely agree that he seems to be in the closet :slight_smile:.

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is it wrong for finding him very attractive? No I don't think so lol.

10. Ticklish Fish

He has a nice torso but his face is weird when he make that face. It's not like duck face, but it's like... IDK

AND WTF? CYAN BLUE BELT? a little fashionista?

11. Cthulhu

His face looks a bit like Aaron Eckhart.

12. DeanIsHome

It's okay, when i saw his pictures i was like "uhhhhh is it alright to think he's hot?"

13. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Fashionista...? Well he is gay....

Doesn't this picture look like a gay son with his proud parents... rather than an anti-gay conservative Republican congressman with presumably anti-gay conservative Republican constituents?

[​IMG]

Why the hell would a homophobic straight masculine guy dress like that?

14. Whiteboymdew

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I mean he looks pretty gay to me haha.

15. Hiems

After the press got on him about wearing that belt, Schock tweeted, saying that he burned it. I think a presumably straight guy who has his own fashion taste wouldn't resort to such an extreme to defend himself. So honestly, he's giving me the gay vibe.

16. Ticklish Fish

what if he's secretly lurking on EC? xD

17. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Yep. As if the belt were the only thing 'gay' about that outfit...:lol:

[​IMG]

18. photoguy93

As the old saying goes, he's "as gay as the 3 dollar bill."

I know that you can't tell by a person's looks... but damn, he just screams it. I'm as gay as can be, and I've never even thought of wearing an outfit like that!

That belt isn't even the bad part. The whole outfit screams "My friend, Liza, took me to this store, where we sat around and she bought a CD about Barbra and Cher walked in and was just her usual self."

Old people can say the shit he does because they are just bigots. But he's a closet case. There's absolutely no way he's straight. I'm sorry. He can't be THAT stupid. Unless he is, which just seems really out there.

And...he's really hot. Haha.