1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ending homophobia.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by SupremeEmperor, Feb 2, 2013.

1. I have a solution to homophobia: Obviously if everyone on Earth was gay no one would discriminate against us, so let's make 'them gay. Here's how: I am a very very-I don't mean to brag-very very very attractive male. One look at me and you fall in love me, you can be the straightest guy on the planet, one look and you'll spend the rest of your life mentally undressing me (I can't even post a picture of me on here because of the chaos the mass crush on me would wreck on the Internet), so here's the plan: We make sure every member of the human race gets a look at me, we'll make posters, put me on TV, play my oh so sexy voice on every radio station, upload my picture to every website in the world, then once everyone's seen me they'll all be gay (for me) and we'll all live happily ever after.

2. Rae

Rae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You forgot the women :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: They'll be straight X3

3. Well I guess any woman would stop questioning her sexuality, then. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Divopix

Please tell me your threads are all just jokes and sarcasm because I don't know whether to laugh at them or to hate you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Rae

Rae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Pregnancy problems would be solved too, though the human race would eventually die XD.

6. iLoveMusic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Is it wrong that I lol'd at this? This would be an interesting thing to see, though. It'd be like the Mayan Apocalypse of Homophobia.

7. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know a way to end homophobia: make it physically, emotionally, and economically unsafe for people.

8. FemCasanova

What about agorophobia?

Any phobia should be cured, but that`s going to take a whole lot of therapy :wink:

9. Gerit

Aaaaand the human population dies out.

10. I notice that most of the objections come from concern for the survival of the human race. No problem. People can still have procreational sex. It just won't be as good as having me.

11. Minx

I like the idea... But, I enjoy torturing homophobes too much to have them disappear completely. :slight_smile: