1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coalition for Marriage

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Salazar, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Salazar

So for those of you who don't know, the second reading and first vote on the Marriage (Same-Sex Couples) Bill will be taking place here on Tuesday, I believe. The loudest, and by far the most irritating, anti-gay marriage group is the Catholic Church. They support a group called the 'Coalition for Marriage', a group of irritating gits.

In December, they published this. I thought you might all want to take a look, for some light comic relief. The last pages with the books just look like a catalogue of books I wish my primary school had had! :roflmao:

2. mickie newton

I shall be thinking about that this coming Tuesday. I actually emailed a few MPs in my area and a few outside of my district. I've had two positive responses. And two, in my town, asking where I live and another telling me to contact my own MP....Nice! I am asking a question about how they vote on Tuesday. About something that will effect me and all my community, regardless of the towns they live in! Typical politicians!